We’re looking for a Manager of Enterprise Customer Success to manage, recruit, onboard and train a team of Enterprise Customer Success Managers. Your team is responsible for proactively driving adoption across our existing customer base through onboarding and customer education. The team advocates for the customer internally and focuses on a positive customer experience. This is an opportunity to join a company that’s a leader in the space and contribute impactful work.
Check out some of our customer stories here.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture – the relationships and collaboration it builds and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage, recruit, onboard, and train a team of Enterprise Customer Success Managers responsible for proactively driving adoption with our Enterprise customers
- Coach your team through building executive relationships with named Enterprise accounts at Fortune 1000 companies
- Manage customer lifecycle including the on-boarding process for new customers, monitoring and analyzing usage trends to uncover renewal risks and identifying opportunities for contract growth/optimization
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal Datadog teams (Sales, Support, Enablement, Product, Finance, and Legal)
- Serve as an escalation point between customers and internal Datadog teams to ensure customer success and adoption
- Ensure customer satisfaction and work to troubleshoot and resolve customer issues in an accurate and timely manner
- Bring your expertise and partnership to the field, traveling to our customers up to 20% of the time
Who You Are:
- Experienced in 5+ years in a Customer Success or Account Management role in the SaaS space
- Confident in managing a high-performing team of Enterprise Customer Success Managers with 3+ years of experience in people management/coaching
- Knowledgeable about the B2B tech space or with subscription-based software, preferred
- Experienced in working with Fortune 1000 companies and global brands across all industries
- Customer-centric and have a customer-first mindset and approach to all interactions both internal and external
- Tri-lingual preferred – Portuguese, Spanish, English
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That’s okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits and Growth:
- High-income earning opportunities based on self-performance
- New hire stock equity (RSU) and employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Continuous professional development, product training, and career pathing
- Sales training in MEDDIC and Command of the Message
- Intra-departmental mentor and buddy program for in-house networking
- An inclusive company culture, the opportunity to join our Community Guilds
- Generous global benefits
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn, and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunities to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.