CyberArk – Customer Success Engineer
Who we are:
CyberArk (NASDAQ: CYBR), the global leader in Identity Security, Centered on privileged access management, CyberArk provides the most comprehensive security offering for any identity – human or machine – across business applications, distributed workforces, hybrid cloud workloads and throughout the DevOps lifecycle. The world’s leading organizations trust CyberArk to help secure their most critical assets
What will you do:
As a Customer Success Engineer at CyberArk, you are a key part of the Success at Scale team, where you will use your skillset to drive adoption and best practices across a wide customer base, while also serving as a technical expert and advocate . At its core, the Customer Success Engineer will use their communication skills and technical knowledge to drive adoption, identify growth opportunities and secure a successful renewal at our customers
- Serve as a technical point of contact for our customers , providing consultative and prescriptive guidance based on at least one CyberArk product pillar
- Develop content for the customer community and customer webinar series and present this content to a wide audience of customers and channel partners for at least one CyberArk product pillar.
- Conduct CyberArk Blueprint sessions to educate and guide our customers programs around Identity Security.
- Provide a human element to our Success at Scale efforts by supporting targeted customer programs like follow-ups to digital nurtures, support how-to requests, and engagement in our customer communities.
- Guide customers to self-service resources via our customer communities, knowledge base, blog series, and product documentation.
- Proactively communicate and coordinate with all internal and external stakeholders, to make sure we work together as a team.
- Assist our new customers during the first stages of their product journey. Provide a seamless onboarding experience by collaborating with Professional Services, Sales, and Channel during this important stage of the customer life cycle.
What you need to succeed:
- BA or equivalent (Computing or related degree)
- 1-3 years relevant work experience in customer success, consulting, project management, support engineering and similar roles
- Previous experience with Cybersecurity, Cloud services and understanding the software development life cycle is highly desired.
- Prior experience with CyberArk Software solutions is an advantage
- Knowledge of the following technologies (including their support and security operation) is desired: enterprise directory services (Active Directory, LDAP, etc.) UNIX/Linux, databases, DevOps (Jenkins, Ansible, Git, etc.), cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Kubernetes, OpenShift)
- Experience with DevSecOps is highly desired
- Excellent in business, written and verbal, communication skills
- Self-starter with solid time management and organization skills
- Strong interpersonal skills