Our job every day is to protect the data and critical assets of businesses worldwide by discovering hidden vulnerabilities… before the bad guys do!
At CybelAngel, we see beyond perimeters to protect businesses from the most critical cybersecurity threats. Fortune 500 Global to mid-size companies worldwide, trust CybelAngel’s global team of approximately 200 employees to protect their businesses from digital threats. With a combination of advanced machine learning, cyber analysis expertise, and a powerful suite of software solutions, CybelAngel detects and resolves our client’s potential threats, long before they can fall into the hands of cybercriminals.
Our capabilities expand every day to uncover new risks, detect more threats, protect more clients, and create new possibilities for our employees.
With offices in Boston, Paris, and London, CybelAngel’s global footprint allows for a thriving hybrid, office and remote work environment. We are looking for exceptional ‘go-getters’ who share our ambitious vision, innovative culture, high commitment to ethics, and enthusiasm for being the best possible place to work!
In this role of Director of Customer Success, you’ll get to:
- Lead a global team of Customer Success Managers in charge of building trust, delivering value, and enabling growth within our Enterprise customer base.
- Drive Customer outcomes: ensure customer loyalty, create long-lasting relationships, and meet our customers’ expectations
- Reach and surpass your net retention targets, including churn prevention and up/cross-sell
- Define and optimize customer lifecycle
- Measure appropriate KPIs, forecast net retention accurately, and enhance the efficiency of all Customer Success related activities
- Use your experience and leadership skills to motivate your team and stakeholders to deliver excellent results in our fast-paced work environment
- Ensure the agility and scalability of your team’s structure and organization during growth, working with enablement teams on documentation and training
- Foster cross-team collaborations between your teams and the rest of the company
- Be the market and customer’s voice, you will be proactive in bringing ideas and insights to the appropriate internal stakeholders.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to:
- 8+ years of experience leading a team of Customer Success Managers with net retention targets (churn & expansion)
- Prior global exposure to B2B Technology environments
- Experience managing Enterprise accounts
- Bonus points for Cyber experience
- Leader and mentor who’s built successful and happy teams
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in both French and English
- Analytical, data-driven and process-oriented
- 🏦 Attractive base salary with bonus
- 💲 Stocks options
- 🏡 Hybrid position (office/remote)
- 💛 Very friendly and benevolent atmosphere with parties, sports sessions, board games nights, music band…
- 👊🏻 DE&I group
- 🌍 Green team
- 🥓 Free English Courses
- 🏋🏾♀️ Gymlib credits for your gym sessions