Good visuals are appealing to the eye, but great visuals tell stories that reignite your desire to discover, spark your creative imagination and even influence what we buy, eat, and do. That’s why CrowdRiff exists: to empower destination marketers to showcase their unique destinations through powerful visual storytelling solutions.
✨ CrowdRiff is built around the idea of pushing the boundaries of exploration; and our dedication to finding experiences that feel more authentic and undiscovered make us who we are. We like to think of ourselves as modern-day explorers, who believe in taking action now and thrive in an open, challenging, and encouraging environment.
Our team is a quirky and diverse crew that has one thing in common: our love for great visuals. Picture this. You will contribute to amplifying unique travel experiences like scuba diving in Tahiti 🌊, exploring Napa’s wine country🥂, bungee jumping in Queenstown 🤩and much more while having access to some of our amazing travel perks that allow you to immerse yourselves in local communities and culture.
At CrowdRiff, you have the freedom, autonomy, and resources to set the course of your own future along with an incredible crew. We understand that to feel empowered and to keep forging new paths professionally and personally, we need to pull out all the stops. That’s why we take a proactive approach and set not only professional but also personal goals for all CrowdRiffers. To make this possible, we offer opportunities related to training, tuition, conferences, workshops, or anything else that will help you achieve your goals under our ‘DevDollars’ program.
Every day, we work across departments, time zones, and even oceans to reach our goals and delight our customers – all while being remote. If you are looking to make travel an incredible experience today, and for future generations, and are passionate about visuals & tech, you’re just our type. 💯
Your Role: Director, Customer Success
You are a seasoned and experienced thoughtful customer success leader that loves coaching, loves building teams, and is obsessed with customer experience. You will be responsible for the Customer Success, Onboarding and Enterprise Account functions at CrowdRiff. Your top priority is building a strong, scalable, effective and measurable customer experience strategy, enabling your teams to over-achieve on our targets and corporate objectives. You understand and are passionate about the voice of the customer and you directly impact customer satisfaction, adoption, retention and the overall success of CrowdRiff.
What you’ll do:
- Develop a strong team culture through excellent leadership and consistent coaching
- Create and build the OKRs and strategic plan for the CS team quarter over quarter and participate in the yearly company planning cycle
- Build the strategy to achieve best in class customer experience by refining existing processes and building new ones to help increase customer adoption and retention
- Manage, report on and action monthly business reviews for the VP, Customer Success and Sales providing insights, reports and recommendations
- Act as the escalation point for all customers
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships, industry knowledge and product and market knowledge
- Continuously improve and optimize the Customer Success and Onboarding functions and processes
- Participate in and build the yearly planning cycle and strategy, including budgets for your teams
- Administrative responsibilities will include performance reviews, comp reviews, bonus plan administration, customer renewal forecasts and hiring forecasts
- Strategize and implement solutions for growth and expansion for our customers and markets, enabling the CSM team to expand their reach and effectiveness.
Ideally you’ll have:
- Have 7+ years of mid market or enterprise software customer success or account management experience
- Have 7+ years of experience as a senior leader in customer success and experience or sales
- Have passion for people management.You love to teach, love to coach, and takes great interest in others personal development
- Know how to hire A players and to build an environment that they thrive in
- Able to be flexible and agile in responding to evolving business priorities and dealing with ambiguity
- Are an expert presenter that knows how to craft compelling narratives
- Have good consultative sales acumen. You will be coaching your team on how to handle up-sell and renewal opportunities, and step in when needed to take the deal over the finish line
- Know your way around SaaS and customer health metrics, and what levers move them.
At CrowdRiff, we don’t just believe in wow-ing our customers, but also our employees. That’s why, in addition to your competitive salary and medical/dental/vision plan, we offer perks like:
Well-being & growth:
🍼 Parental leave
🧑🎓 Extended learning and development opportunities through our DevDollars program
Flexibility at work:
☀️Feel-good Fridays with every other Friday off in summer
🤝 No-meeting Fridays year-round
💪 Work from home allowance + Flexible work hours
🎉 Regular team socials & team events
⛱ Up to 8 weeks of vacation
💲 Up to $3000 towards your next trip
🌍 Travel and work from a country of your choice for 90 days
🧑✈️ Access to a personal travel concierge
Want to hear more? Visit our website and learn more about our team.
Upon request, CrowdRiff will provide job applicants with any accommodations they may require for the interview process, candidate assessments, and all other applicable steps within the recruitment and selection process. When requested, CrowdRiff will consult with the applicant to provide suitable accommodations.
CrowdRiff is proud to be a diverse and equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.