Criteo – Client Success Manager
Criteo a provides technology and commercial capabilities that enable retailers to generate trade, brand and agency revenues from partners who sell products within their store or online. Brands and sellers use sponsored products and display advertising (on-site) and a variety of off-site formats (display, video, CTV) to engage customers throughout their customer journey, with the purpose of increasing sales and creating loyalty to the retailer. “Commerce Media” connects retailers 1PD, commerce audiences and digital assets to ensure relevancy and the capability to provide personalized product promotions that are relevant to the shopper.
We are seeking a highly motivated professional to join the EMEA Enterprise Team as Client Success Manager in the UK with a focus on retail and commerce media monetization. In this role you will be responsible for the supporting the retailers and marketplaces using Criteo’s Retail Media technology and services as they seek a profitable strategy in eCommerce.
You are expected to ensure successful utilisation of and execution for a small number of leading retailers to ensure the long-term success and revenue growth. This role is responsible for building new and deepening existing strategic relationships. You will be responsible for driving growth to educate clients and foster new product adoption. In doing so, you will service and interact key client stakeholders to define media strategies and leveraging all Criteo Media Solutions. In doing so, you will play a leadership role and interact with senior level decision-makers on the client side to define media strategies and leveraging all of Criteo’s Retail Media solutions. You will also own the revenue line for your portfolio and lead the engagement and on-boarding with your customers. You will be supported by a cross-functional team of technical managers, analysts and ad operations.
The role :
- Be an inclusive, respectful, and trustworthy business partner for your clients
- Drive a positive and strong can-do attitude by ensuring full understanding and successful utilization of Criteo’s technology and services by your retailers. Create a focus on the customer and build a broad knowledge of our technology, processes, and retailer solutions.
- Engage with your clients on sales & operational topics and represent Criteo promoting an understanding of retail media and commerce media.
- Manage project and initiatives that unlock value and revenue growth for retailers, including (but not limited to):
– Integrations and new inventory/ad placement expansion
– Identify upsell opportunities
– Sales training & enablement
– Coordination with Criteo brand & agency sales team (where required)
– Coordinating technical troubleshooting, ensuring business needs/impact are captured
– Requests related to analytics, custom reports, campaign management, billing
– Platform training
- Work cross-functionally with a range of internal stakeholders (e.g. sales, technical, analytics, solutions, creative, finance/ billing and legal teams) to represent the needs of your clients and deliver key projects.
- Build and maintain relationships with your clients.
- Develop and present quarterly business reviews with clear alignment to the client’s strategic objectives
- Support in the development of yearly business plans that align with the clients technical and commercial roadmap
Who You Are:
- You have a proven track record of nurturing and growing client accounts and overachieving targets
- Knowledge of Retail, E-Commerce and/or Advertising Technology
- Hard worker, fast thinker with a clear and positive mindset and strong will to move forward
- Represent our retailers and their interests
- Problem-solver & solution-finder
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent English speaker
- Great team player
- Ability to review, prioritise and manage expectations (Internally and externally)
- Story telling through data driven insights
- Work on complex projects across multiple stakeholders and multiple markets
- Deal with ad hoc client queries
We acknowledge that many candidates may not meet every single role requirement listed above. If your experience looks a little different from our requirements but you believe that you can still bring value to the role, we’d love to see your application!
Who We Are:
Criteo is the global commerce media company that enables marketers and media owners to deliver richer consumer experiences and drive better commerce outcomes through its industry leading Commerce Media Platform. At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. From our offices around the world or from home, our incredible team of 3,100 Criteos collaborates to develop an open and inclusive environment. We aim to create a place where people can grow and learn from each other while having a meaningful impact. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and share successes. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising encouraging discovery, innovation and choice in an open internet.
Why Join Us:
At Criteo, we take pride in being a caring culture and are committed to providing our employees with valuable benefits that support their physical, emotional and financial wellbeing, their interests and the important life events. We will set you up for success and empower you to have a meaningful impact in your job, and an important part of that includes comprehensive perks & benefits. Benefits may vary depending on the country where you work and the nature of your employment with Criteo. When determining compensation, we carefully consider a wide range of job-related factors, including experience, knowledge, skills, education, and location. These factors can cause your compensation to vary.