At Couchbase, big things happen. Every day, we’re translating vision into reality by tackling new and exciting challenges head-on. This is a breakthrough stage in our company, where the enthusiasm of our employees and leadership team is infectious and growing. You’ll have the opportunity to learn new skills, grow your career, and work with the smartest, most passionate people in the industry.
The newly defined role of Senior Customer Success Manager will be a trusted advisor for our key customers. You will help them to use our software and ensure they receive maximum value by providing advice and guidance at all stages of the customer journey. You’ll work to understand customer requirements, help implement and onboard new customers, manage product training, drive adoption and retention, and ensure ongoing satisfaction. Working with our customer’s C-Suite and executive teams, as well as users at all levels, you will drive them to success.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customers to identify and guide them to their goals
- Ensure customers are onboarded effectively and move quickly to achieve value
- Ensure customers are meeting their project deadlines, achievements, and reach their desired outcome and value with their commercial relationship with Couchbase
- Act as the primary point of contact for the customer and coordinate the deployment of Couchbase resources to address the customer’s issues, including managing escalations
- Serve as the ‘voice of the customer’ and provide feedback on how Couchbase can better serve them to maximize customer success and retention
- Maintain a deep technical understanding of our product and help customers adopt the most relevant features/functionality for their specific requirements
- Improve upon our existing approaches to customer success by creating resources to help customers achieve their goals by adopting best practices
- Experience using non-relational database technologies is required (Couchbase, MongoDB, Cassandra, Neo4J etc.)
- A deep understanding of Big Data and the techniques used to build modern complex data systems at scale
- Minimum of the Foundation certified in AWS, GCP or Azure required
- An understanding of Software Development life cycles and project management skills
- Experience in technical architecture design
- 3-5+ years of experience in a technical CSM or Technical Account Management role in a dynamic technology company
- Excellent relationship building skills, including at senior levels
- A real passion for problem-solving and executing strategies across a wide variety of technical scenarios and customer verticals. Experience with Telco BSS/OSS systems is an advantage.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, including business presentations
- Ability to learn new ideas and approaches quickly
- Fluent in Hebrew & English
At Couchbase, we believe data is at the heart of the enterprise. We empower developers and architects to build, deploy, and run their most mission-critical applications. Couchbase delivers a high-performance, flexible and scalable modern database that runs across the data center and any cloud. Many of the world’s largest enterprises rely on Couchbase to power the core applications their businesses depend on.
As a 2021 Bay Area Best Places to Work winner, Couchbase recognizes the need for time off when you need it. Enjoy unlimited time off (DTO), matching 401K contributions, ESPP and many other amazing benefits. See more of our recent awards to learn what makes Couchbase such a great company to work at.
Learn more about Couchbase and our technical capabilities:
* Compare Couchbase vs. MongoDB
* Compare Couchbase vs. Oracle
Couchbase is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
By using this website and submitting your information, you acknowledge our Candidate Privacy Notice and understand your personal information may be processed in accordance our Candidate Privacy Notice.