DIRECTOR, CUSTOMER SUCCESS – COSTAR REAL ESTATE MANAGER – ATLANTA, GA
CoStar Group Company Intro:
CoStar Group (NASDAQ: CSGP) is a leading global provider of commercial and residential real estate information, analytics, and online marketplaces. Included in the S&P 500 Index and the NASDAQ 100, CoStar Group is on a mission to digitize the world’s real estate, empowering all people to discover properties, insights, and connections that improve their businesses and lives.
We have been living and breathing the world of real estate information and online marketplaces for over 35 years, giving us the perspective to create truly unique and valuable offerings to our customers. We’ve continually refined, transformed, and perfected our approach to our business, creating a language that has become standard in our industry, for our customers, and even our competitors. We continue that effort today and are always working to improve and drive innovation. This is how we deliver for our customers, our employees, and investors. By equipping the brightest minds with the best resources available, we provide an invaluable edge in real estate.
CoStar Real Estate Manager
CoStar Real Estate Manager is the leading platform for lease accounting, lease administration, and the management of portfolios, transactions, projects, and construction. Clients use CoStar Real Estate Manager to make smarter decisions and to enable their teams to work together more effectively.
Learn more about CoStar Real Estate Manager.
The Director of Customer Success is a trusted advisor and is responsible for providing mentorship to and directly managing a team of Customer Success Managers. They help CSMs align with customers at the stakeholder level, building lasting relationships. A successful Director will help their team navigate across departments internally, while also coaching on the application, customer business process, and industry trends. This will help the CSMs work with customers to accelerate business value and ROI from their investment with CoStar Real Estate Manager. The ideal candidate will work effectively across internal departments, leveraging resources to accomplish goals and ensuring their team is performing at a high level.
- Directly manage a team of customer success managers (CSMs).
- Lead internal and external initiatives through cross-functional partnerships with sales, consulting, support, product management, and other teams which directly impact overall customer success and drive customer retention and growth.
- Continually assist the CSMs in communicating CoStar Real Estate Manager value to customers through the entire client lifecycle, including their renewal process.
- Ensure that customers derive maximum value from their investment in CoStar Real Estate Manager, monitor effective utilization of all licensed modules, identify new opportunities, and collaborate with other CoStar Real Estate Manager stakeholder teams to ensure adoption and a successful renewal.
- Identify, implement, and record the metrics necessary to measure the health of the customer.
- Understand where customers require special attention and help CSMs collaborate with the appropriate resources to take corrective action.
- Assist the CSMs in monitoring customer usage data, renewal dates, and growth opportunities and translate them into strategies for success.
- Use your understanding of typical business challenges faced by customers and common objectives to help CSMs appropriately map CoStar Real Estate Manager solutions and associated business benefits to address customer needs.
- Serve as part of the dedicated escalation path for customers and work with internal teams to prioritize responses or requests with Client Services, Product, Consulting, etc.
- Retain direct management of a small set of customers, continuing to build relationships and driving improvement in their CoStar Real Estate Manager experience.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 10+ years of related work experience in a B2B SaaS company, focused on professional services, customer support, and customer success
- 3+ years of experience directly leading and managing a customer success team
- Experience navigating customer organizational structures to identify and build relationships with executives and stakeholders
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and perform effectively in a highly dynamic work environment
- Effective at leading and facilitating executive meetings and workshops
- Proficient at being prescriptive and driving action-oriented meetings
- Strong knowledge of business processes (Sales, Marketing, Service, Support)
- Working knowledge of CoStar Real Estate Manager product, platform features, and capabilities
- Ability to understand and explain technological and business concepts
- Ability to manage priorities and high-pressure situations
- CCSM (Certified Customer Success Manager) or similar certification
- Excellent listening and empathy skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to navigate conflict and foster honest dialog while collaborating across departments
- Ability to leverage internal relationships across departments to facilitate customers’ desired outcomes
What’s in it for you?
When you join CoStar Group, you’ll experience a collaborative and innovative culture working alongside the best and brightest to empower our people and customers to succeed.
We offer you generous compensation and performance-based incentives. CoStar Group also invests in your professional and academic growth with internal training, tuition reimbursement, and an inter-office exchange program.
Our benefits package includes (but is not limited to):
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage: Medical / Vision / Dental / Prescription Drug
- Life, legal, and supplementary insurance
- Virtual and in-person mental health counseling services for individuals and family
- Commuter and parking benefits
- 401(K) retirement plan with matching contributions
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- On-site fitness center and/or reimbursed fitness center membership costs (location dependent), with yoga studio, Pelotons, personal training, group exercise classes
- Access to CoStar Group’s Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Employee Resource Groups
- Complimentary gourmet coffee, tea, hot chocolate, fresh fruit, and other healthy snacks
We welcome all qualified candidates who are currently eligible to work full-time in the United States to apply. However, please note that CoStar Group is not able to provide visa sponsorship for this position.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing