This an exciting opportunity to join a global software company who are looking to grow its customer success team. This self-funded and profitable software company works on providing productivity solutions for financial services, like large investment banks and international consultancy firms.
As a customer success manager, you will be joining their London office to manage relations with senior stakeholders. Solving challenges that clients are facing and leading processes to boost client value. In this hybrid role, you’ll be working along with the Sales and Implementation team to ensure client requirements are being met.
Note: This is not a sales role.
- First and trusted point of contact for clients
- Helping clients execute and launch solutions
- Provide relevant training for clients
- Maintaining a detailed understanding of the products and services, and assisting customers with best practices for their needs
- Sustain business growth by adopting a data-driven approach to customer management to prioritize time around risk
- Work closely with the implementation, sales, and support teams to achieve client goals
- Drive and maintain high active user numbers and client satisfaction scores
- Experience in either B2B relationship management or account management (SaaS experiences preferred)
- Familiar with professional services and/or financial services
- Problem-solving abilities and analytical skills
- Experience with Microsoft packages
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Attention to detail and strong organization skills to manage portfolios of clients
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.