Contentsquare is a digital experience analytics company dedicated to making the digital world more human through online experiences built on trust, privacy, and accessibility. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global team, representing more than 70 nationalities in offices across the world, including New York, London, Paris, Munich, San Francisco, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Singapore, and more.
We’ve been recognized by Frost & Sullivan as a Global Company of the Year, and by Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups. In July of 2022, we raised $600M in Series F funding, doubling our valuation to $5.6B. But we’re not stopping there.
To reach our ambitious goals for the future, we will be nearly doubling the size of our global workforce in the next 2 years. Want to learn, innovate and contribute your unique perspective to an industry leader? Join the team dedicated to bringing more human analytics to the world!
In a few words: Contentsquare is growing in Iberia (Spain & Portugal)!
We are looking for a passionate Customer Success Manager (CSM) to strengthen our Iberian team and support our exponential growth. Reporting to the Customer Success Lead – Southern Europe, Andrea, you will manage a portfolio of customers and serve as a central point of contact for the customer during the entire live cycle of their usage of the Contentsquare Solution. You will also participate to the development of the Iberian Market.
As a trusted advisor, facilitator, advocate and coach, the CSM’s role is to ensure that customers achieve their strategic business goals and realize value from their Contentsquare product, ultimately translating into renewal and upsell of the client’s subscription. The CSM will build and maintain strong relationships with multiple contacts within the assigned customers, including executive roles.
The CSM will be responsible for driving adoption and utilization across their customer base (15-20 accounts per portfolio, depending on client type). The CSM will also work closely with Sales and renewals management to help drive renewals to a successful completion.
In this role, the CSM will also work closely with cross functional Contentsquare groups (Product, Customer Services, Marketing, Customer Care, Engineering, etc.) and will be required to build and maintain strong working relationships within those groups. Ultimately the CSM will own the customer’s post-sales experience serve as an escalation point for issues that impacts the customer’s success.
Don’t hesitate to watch Chloé, Lead CSM Enterprise, speak about her experience at Contentsquare and what you need to succeed here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBTgv-KxgYs
You will be responsible for:
Strategic account management:
– Map all strategic contacts and entities among each of your key account
– Develop strong, trusted and long term relationship with both sponsors and C Level (very strong intimacy with 2 key decision makers with a proven trusted advisor position: events, consultancy on other topics than UX, advocacy for prospection)
– Build a custom success plan for each step of the customer journey accordingly to your client KBOs and data driven mindset
– Grow each individual account to expand both adoption and regular (at least quarterly) value demonstrations through time
– Drive renewals to a successful completion in close collaboration with Sales and partner with the Sales team to build upsell strategy (from the very beginning of the relationship)
– Leverage your client into becoming Contentsquare true advocates through public speaking events, co-creation product projects, …
– Identify the clients’ tools ecosystem and work with Partner, Openness and Professional Services teams internally to improve Contentsquare stickiness by driving high value connectors inline with the clients objectives, if existing, manage the development and deployment of the project (with all stakeholders: Product, Third party, Client, Sales)
-Pro-actively track and monitor your portfolio performances to anticipate and escalate all potential critical situations
– Through strategic thinking, challenge existing process and help strengthen existing processes
– Best in class adoption and flawless usage of all Customer success tools and reportings (Gainsights follow up, Account planning,…)
– Impeccable communication skills (Verbal & written / English & Native Language / Internal & External): proactivity, Escalation efficiency, Diplomacy, Assertiveness
– Methodic schedule organisation to ensure priorities are highlighted and efforts streamlined
– Provide best practices regarding value methodology, renewal process and global competitive knowledge to support both internal and external enablement
– Both internally and externally, become a Contentsquare CSM ambassador
– Strong knowledge of the market ecosystem (AB Test, personalization, BI, competitors,..) and the potential synergies
– Public Speaker: Internally, Client’s events, Contentsquare prospection events
We would love to meet you:
- You’re fluent in Spanish and English. Full professional proficiency in Portuguese is a huge plus.
- Relevant work experience (Minimum of 2-3 years in a similar position)
- Experience in Post-Sales-Account-Management for subscription based/SaaS Solutions
- Background and experience in Digital Solutions
- Very good understanding of the Analytics, A/B test and Data businesses
- Must be highly self-managed, responsive, with the passion to serve the customer
- Exceptional presentation, written and oral communication skills
- Very structured working approach, ability to deal with several different activities in parallel
- Demonstrable ability to take ownership and act on client goals and objectives
- Ability to influence and drive issue resolution with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization
- Proven track record in teaming with sales and field organizations to achieve business goals.
Good to know:
- Contract: Permanent full-time job
- Location: Madrid
- Start date: As soon as you’re available!
Why you should join Contentsquare
– We’re humans first. We hire talented people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done
– We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits
– We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years, yet we operate with the agility of a startup. That means a huge opportunity to make an immediate and lasting impact
– Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
– Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues
– Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
– Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave
– Wellbeing allowance
– Home Office Allowance
– A Culture Crew in every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
– Every full-time employee receives stock options, allowing them to share in the company’s success
– We offer many benefits in various countries — ask your recruiter for more information
Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values. We welcome everyone to apply.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights.