ComplyAdvantage – Customer Success Manager
About the job:
We’re currently hiring for a Customer Success Manager to join our CS team in London. You’ll be charged with nurturing relationships with a portfolio of our customers. You will be a trusted advisor to our clients helping them to get the best results from using the platform while feeding back ideas to the product development teams.
What you will do:
- Portfolio of customers – manage your own set of customers from onboarding to training to adoption and beyond. You will be their dedicated contact and own the overall relationship with each client.
- Ensure that an implementation plan is in place for each new customer and take responsibility for a successful onboarding process, working with the various stakeholders, e.g. their technology team, compliance & risk teams
- Provide proactive support to our clients by helping them to increase adoption, improve utilization and take responsibility for minimizing churn and ensuring renewal
- Provide ongoing support to our clients, responding to their queries and coordinating across the various ComplyAdvantage teams to solve their problems
- Drive cross-sell and upsell and expand contract revenue in conjunction with the sales/account management team
- Play a primary role in shaping the product roadmap based on customer feedback
- Support/drive new feature rollouts, including formal and informal training of customers and the internal sales/marketing teams, drafting client communications, etc.
- Actively contribute towards market development work, e.g. working with marketing to create high-quality collateral/content and working with the product team to define future requirements
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how ComplyAdvantage can better serve our customers
The ideal candidate
- A true passion for customers – fanatical about getting them the right outcomes and becoming their advocate
- Proactive self-starter that is self-directed and able to solve problems and execute independently
- Strong team spirit and ability to coordinate across teams and build consensus
- Good understanding of technology and familiarity with concepts such as APIs, and cloud solutions a benefit
- Strong process management skills, won’t drop any balls!
Nice to have
- Prior start-up experience is a benefit
- Project management experience
ComplyAdvantage is the financial industry’s leading source of AI-driven financial crime risk data and detection technology. Our mission is to neutralize the risk of money laundering, terrorist financing, corruption, and other financial crime.
More than 1000 companies rely on us to understand the risk of who they’re doing business with through the world’s only global, real-time database of people and companies. Our solutions identify thousands of risk events daily from millions of structured and unstructured data points.
We have four global hubs in New York, London, Singapore, and Cluj-Napoca and are backed by Goldman Sachs, Ontario Teachers, Index Ventures, and Balderton Capital.
Since 2014, we have raised over $100 million in funding, and in 2022 alone grew by over 40% to over 500 people globally. Over the next 12 months, as our revenue increases, we plan to increase to 600.
No fight against crime is complete without the right values, and we take ours very seriously!
Focus on the Team – We’re Collaborative, Human, and Humble
Kaizen – We’re Curious, Proactive, and Agile
Deliver Results – We’re Tenacious, Accountable, and Focused
We can only defeat financial crime if we have the right people with the right values in place, and we’re committed to investing in passionate people who are experts in their field. Our culture and working environment are second to none. Don’t believe us? See what our employees have to say on Glassdoor.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- Equity as we want you to have a part of what we are building
- Unlimited Time Off Policy- A work-life balance and focus on our well-being are critical to keep us performing at our best.
- Hybrid working- We want you to strike a balance and be where you do your best work. You will work with your manager to agree on what is best for you and your team.
- You will also get an annual budget of £215 to kit out your home office
- Opportunity to work on innovative projects with smart like-minded people who are keen to share their knowledge and continuously improve
- Annual learning budget to drive your performance and career development
- Enhanced parental leave and childcare benefits
- Life Insurance to protect your loved ones
- Medical insurance through Bupa with pre-existing conditions covered
- Pension contribution through The Peoples’s Pension
At ComplyAdvantage diversity fuels our rocket ship and our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience drives us forward every day. We encourage everyone to apply and aspire to consider every application fairly.