Cognyte is looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager to join its Customer Success team in shaping the future of Cognyte’s Customer Success domain. Candidates will join a world-class CS team and would help drive customer value realization and satisfaction, product adoption, and business growth. This is a high-profile, client-facing position where you will serve as a trusted advisor to our customer base and develop long-term relationships. You will be collaborating with product, engineering, sales, support and other functions throughout the post-sales customer journey, driving value and creating successful onboarding, adoption, enablement, expansion, and AMC renewal experiences. As a CS team member, you will be reporting to the VP of Global CS.
- Manage complex Enterprise client relationships throughout the post-sales customer life cycle.
- Collaborates with multiple internal stakeholders to generate successful customer experiences across the onboarding, adoption, enablement, expansion, and AMC renewal phases
- Ensure/promote value realization by closely engaging with end users, sponsors, and decision-makers.
- Drive retention and growth by understanding customers’ business objectives and helping them be successful.
- Achieve customer adoption by managing training and developing best practices to continually create incremental value.
- Maintain a cadence of communicating with customers, and proactively my opportunities for deeper engagement and relationship development.
- Monitor customer KPIs and health scores to assure customers are satisfied and maximizing value with Cognyte’s products.
- Act as the voice of the customer to improve the effectiveness of the expansion sales process, product development, and engineering services.
- Build relationships with internal/external stakeholders to deepen engagement and understanding of Cognyte’s products.
- 5 years experience in customer-facing post-sale activities with proven experience in the CS domain.
- Previous customer-facing role working with global, B2B, large customers, at C-Level executives as well as users, preferably in the government sector.
- Proven track record of implementing customer success processes and driving value to customers working with SaaS and non-SaaS products.
- Technical Background/ Experience in a technical role (Presale engineer/T2 Support / TAM / Project Manager) with proven experience as a CSM in the past 3 years
- Proven experience in leading onboarding and renewal processes for complex on-premises as well as SaaS products.
- Outstanding presentation skills with the ability to communicate technical concepts to a technical and non-technical audience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Experience with data analysis tools.
- Industry knowledge – an advantage.
Skills and qualification
- Customer obsessed
- Business acumen/ Business oriented
- Self-motivated with a proactive approach
- Relationships builder
- Strong collaborator & strong communicator
- Able to build long-term relationships and trust
- Methodology and process-oriented
- Data-driven, analytical
- A can-do attitude and a team player
- Function well under pressure