Cognism – Customer Success Manager
Cognism is a market leader in international sales intelligence. Access to our premium data has helped a wide variety of global revenue teams change their approach to prospecting, resulting in predictable and prosperous outcomes.
As we grow, one of our main objectives is to continue hiring individuals, who are both a professional and cultural fit for Cognism. Our company values are at the core of everything we do!
- We are Nice!
- We’re Collaborative. We’re in this together!
- We’re Solution-Focused. For every problem, we’ve got a solution!
- We’re Understanding.
- We Celebrate Individual Contributors.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive global workplace, which encourages you to achieve any goals you may have while having fun along the way!
For more information on Cognism’s intuitive sales intelligence platform, powered by world-class data, compliance, and targeting, please visit www.cognism.com
Cognism’s goal is to become the world’s preferred lead generation platform and data provider for the Mid Market. Within the customer success team, you’ll find a team of dynamic and adaptable individuals who are passionate about helping our customers to grow and drive revenue. They are commercially-astute customer-centric professionals, with high standards of performance. We’re now looking for an excellent communicator, who will contribute to our collaborative and inclusive team.
- Understand customers’ strategic objectives and priorities. Develop success plans outlining how Cognism will impact their short-term and long-term business goals.
- Drive adoption, retention, and customer satisfaction across the Cognism customer base.
- Develop metrics for success and work to schedule and execute Quarterly SBRs (Strategic Business Reviews).
- Ensure account issues are resolved quickly, leveraging or escalating to resources from across the company as needed.
- Design solutions and consultative approaches specific to our Mid-Market customers.
- Work with key partners to identify and share best practices, drivers of business success, and customer experience.
- Proactively identify and mitigate risk by running personalized and well-structured outreach to customers where there are opportunities to optimize their use of the Cognism platform.
- Provide onsite and remote support to assigned customers as appropriate.
- Drive significant ROI for all customers, including identification of cross and upselling.
- Influence and engage internal team members, including solution consulting, all services, operations, sales, training, and project management; to deliver against objectives.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs and expectations on an ongoing basis to ensure the highest satisfaction levels.
- Make timely decisions and implement strategies to drive customer success.
- 1+ year experience in a customer success department
- Excellent listening and presentation abilities
- Personable, with excellent client relations skills
- Ability to juggle multiple accounts at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Self-starter and highly motivated, with the ability to work individually under pressure
- 25 days’ holiday, PLUS all the usual UK public and bank holidays
- A day off for your birthday!
- Cycle to Work scheme.
- Generous Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Cushion Pension Scheme (auto-enroll after 3 months).
- Monthly Wellbeing Allowance.
- Access to Spill – our Slack integrated therapists.
- Commitment to the Armed Forces Covenant.
- Learning and Development budget.