CoachHub is the leading global talent development platform that enables organizations to create a personalized, measurable and scalable coaching program for the entire workforce, regardless of department and seniority level. By doing so, organizations are able to reap a multitude of benefits, including increased employee engagement, higher levels of productivity, improved job performance and increased retention.
CoachHub’s global pool of coaches is comprised of over 3,000 certified business coaches in 70 countries across six continents with coaching sessions available in over 60 languages, to serve more than 500 clients. To match our ambition we need an amazing team, and we’re bringing together kind, smart and highly-skilled people from all corners of the globe: we’re growing our team to 1000+ by the end of 2022.
Our programs are based on advanced R&D from our Coaching Lab, led by Prof. Jonathan Passmore and our Science Council. CoachHub is backed by leading tech investors, including Draper Esprit, Holtzbrinck Ventures, Partech, RTP Global, Signals Venture Capital and Speedinvest. In September 2021, CoachHub acquired French digital coaching pioneer MoovOne to build a global champion focused on jointly democratizing coaching.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Is the topic of digitisation close to your heart? SaaS is exactly your thing? Do you want to support people and companies in the phase of digital transformation? Then CoachHub is the right place for you! In just 2 years we have built a passionate team of 200 people, all on the same mission to democratise coaching to employees at all levels. Come and join one of LinkedIn’s top 10 Startups and make your mark!We are looking for a Senior Customer Success Manager for our Customer Success Team for the Chinese market – at CoachHub you will play a key role as brand ambassador you will represent our mission of professional coaching for everyone.
- Building and developing long-term customer relationships through strategic planning and trustworthy cooperation.
- Developing retention strategies by assessing customer goals and delivering against them.
- Consulting on our digital coaching concept and how it fits into a long-term L&D eco-system, leadership development and/or transformation business initiatives.
- Nurturing and promoting organizational growth through strong product adoption and education.
- Designing Strategic Playbooks for long-term coaching concepts aligned with business outcomes for our customer’s success.
- Relational Management, being the internal customer ambassador to lobby product feedback, needs and escalations.
- Performing Strategic Business Reviews to ensure our customers are adopting, utilizing and gaining value from our solutions.
- Owning the entire customer lifecycle, from onboarding to engagement, and renewal.
- University Degree or work experience equivalent
- Required experience 3-6 years in one of these industries: Talent Management, Workforce Development, HR, Learning & Development, SaaS Software, Learning Technology, and Customer Success.
- Required experience in 4 out of 6 skill sets.
- Implementation Consultant
- Customer Success Manager
- Account Management/Executive
- Project Management / Programme Management
- HR and Learning Role
- Leadership experience a plus
- Agile and Adaptable
- Ability to collaborate with stakeholders
- Presentation facilitation experience
- Healthy balance between tenacity and humility
- Fluent Languages: English and Mandarin
WHAT WE OFFER
- Shape the future of personnel development with us and advise “global players” on how to use coaching as an instrument of the future.
- Work with exciting customers from all over the world
- The opportunity to be part of a fast-growing start-up company right from the start
- Diverse learning and further training opportunities and a personal business coach
- Fun in a highly motivated team
- Job Location: Beijing or Shanghai