At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the world’s largest networks that powers approximately 25 million Internet properties, for customers ranging from individual bloggers to SMBs to Fortune 500 companies. Cloudflare protects and accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare all have web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance and a decrease in spam and other attacks. Cloudflare was named to Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top Company Cultures list and ranked among the World’s Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious and empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves and learning new skills, and we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse and inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential and support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!
About the Department
Customer Success Managers, Account Executives, Business Development Representatives, Solution Engineers, and Sales Operations – all working together help our customers adopt Cloudflare and create great Internet-enabled experiences.
The sales team at Cloudflare helps customers solve real, technical problems while creating the revenue streams that help the company provide free service to millions in our community.
What you’ll do
We are seeking an experienced Senior Customer Success Manager to join our team in the ASEAN region. In this role, you will be responsible for managing and growing our public sector customer base in the region. You will be a trusted advisor to our customers and will work closely with them to ensure they are fully leveraging the capabilities of our platform and achieving their business objectives. You will also collaborate with other members of the Cloudflare team to drive customer retention, expansion, and customer satisfaction.
This role is based in Singapore.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for public sector customers in the ASEAN region
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key customer stakeholders, including C-level executives, technical leaders, and business owners
- Develop a deep understanding of customers’ business objectives and challenges, and proactively provide strategic advice and guidance on how to best leverage Cloudflare’s platform to achieve their goals
- Work with customers to develop and execute adoption plans, and ensure they are fully utilizing the platform’s capabilities
- Fully manage the customer life cycle
- Monitor customer usage and performance, and identify opportunities for expansion and upsell
- Manage contract renewals and negotiate contract terms
- Serve as the voice of the customer within Cloudflare, and advocate for their needs and priorities
- Collaborate with internal teams, including Sales, Support, and Product, to resolve customer issues and ensure a seamless customer experience
- Analyze customer data and provide insights to leadership on customer trends, needs, and opportunities
- 8+ years of experience in a customer-facing role, ideally in the technology industry
- Experience managing public sector customers, including government agencies and educational institutions, in the ASEAN region
- Strong understanding of cloud-based technologies / SaaS and application security
- Proven track record of managing large, complex customer accounts and driving customer retention and growth
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with customers and internal stakeholders
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think strategically
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers–at no cost.
Athenian Project: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state and local governments have the highest level of protection and reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information and voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
188.8.131.52: We released 184.108.40.206 to help fix the foundation of the Internet by building a faster, more secure, and privacy-centric public DNS resolver. This is available publicly for everyone to use – it is the first consumer-focused service Cloudflare has ever released. Here’s the deal – we don’t store client IP addresses never, ever. We will continue to abide by our privacy commitment and ensure that no user data is sold to advertisers or used to target consumers.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
This position may require access to information protected under U.S. export control laws, including the U.S. Export Administration Regulations. Please note that any offer of employment may be conditioned on your authorization to receive software or technology controlled under these U.S. export laws without sponsorship for an export license.
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person’s, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.