- Drive the utilization of video to transform traditional education
- Join a high-performing and motivated team, and help support our growing customer base in the US
- 4-month fixed-term contract, 3 days per week, working remotely from New York + with the potential to extend
Why Join Us?Do you want to make a positive impact on the education of future generations? If the answer is yes, then we want you here at ClickView. We believe in using the power of video to transform traditional education, allowing students and teachers to foster a creative and innovative educational environment, from wherever they are.
At ClickView, we look for passionate professionals who are seeking a hands-on role in a dynamic organization. In turn, we invest in our staff to enhance overall team performance and achieve growth together. You can expect support and investment in your future career.
Are you ready to take your first step with us?
We have a rare and exciting opportunity for a Customer Success Specialist to join our team in the US on maternity leave cover. You will showcase your skills and abilities and deliver a world-class service.
As a Customer Success Specialist at ClickView, you will be responsible for the complete customer experience from onboarding customers, supporting our sales team, supporting technical and general customer enquiries, run product training sessions and processing renewals. You will be the first contact point that results in optimal customer success and satisfaction using ClickView products and services. You will be responsible for all training and implementation support for our customers. As our Customer Success Specialist in the US, you will play a pivotal role in expanding ClickView’s global customer footprint.
You’ll love assisting customers with their onboarding experience, from handover to implementation, to ensure positive utilization and customer satisfaction. You’ll be a self-starter who seeks to proactively provide outbound sales support to help impact low-usage customers. Additionally, you’ll help forecast monthly targets, update quotes and contracts, and undertake the processing of renewals. You will play a vital role in achieving team goals as well as identifying at-risk customers early on.
- 3-5 years working in teaching or a customer-facing role
- Education experience and knowledge required
- Experience in sales support, renewals, and onboarding customers would be beneficial
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Strong ability to build and foster relationships
- Customer-centric in mindset and implementation
- Ability to problem solve and think critically
- Paid annual leave with extra paid Well-being and Volunteering leave 🚴
- 401K contributions and contribution to platinum health care cover 🚼
- Flexible working hours and arrangements – to accommodate for different working preferences and personal situations 🏠
- Learning and Development budgets – professional opportunities made available to all our teams, so you can continue growing to be the best you 🥇
- Wellbeing Policy – with access to EAP and wellbeing apps, we put your mental health and well-being at the forefront of what we do 💆♂️
- Regular social events and conferences – We celebrate the hard work of our team with regular catered social events and conferences across all offices 🥂