Please note: This is a one-year maternity contract
Hybrid – Office and Remote
We are Circus Street. At Circus Street, we partner with global businesses to help people learn better and work smarter. We’ve transformed digital skills training by making it interactive, effective, and informed by up-to-the-minute expertise.
Our mission is to create a common digital business language.
Our vision is to modernize education, making it relevant in a world of continuous change.
We make it happen by focusing on two things:
- Our People – Be authentically you at Circus Street. We hold great pride in the diversity of our people and have an environment that is based on trust, inclusivity, personalized wellness, and connection that encourages us all to flourish and be our brilliant selves. We are proud to have built an award-winning team from all backgrounds who possess the talent, energy, and empathy to bring our vision to life.
- Our Customers – Getting to know our Customer’s business and crafting a learning journey that achieves their goals, delivers the goods, and cements the learning. We work with more than 200 ‘Fortune 500’ brands around the world, with populations ranging from 1,000-100,000+ users.
With us, the Customer Success Director will work alongside Content, Product, and Commercial teams to deliver great experiences and outcomes that support Circus Street’s customers to deliver successful learning programs that deliver impact and return on investment for clients.
A Day In The Life
A typical day could involve onboarding new customers including training, taking carriage of client delivery meetings, managing day-to-day current client support questions, and assisting our Commercial team with program delivery updates.
You are someone who radiates customer-centricity, has the ambition to achieve success, and thrives in a world of change. You will have the ability to pivot and adapt to suit client needs and ensure they achieve the value from CircusStreet’s products and services in an effective way.
While no two days are the same, typical responsibilities and activities will include:
- Manage a portfolio of clients serving as their primary business point of contact throughout their customer journey
- Understand customers’ business value drivers, success criteria, and KPIs to develop Customer Success Plans (actionable blueprints by which the Customer Success Director and customers can achieve mutual success)
- Prescribe the adoption and use of product features/functionality and services to the achievement of key customer business outcomes
- Establish a regular cadence of Executive Business Reviews with the customer to track progress toward their stated business objectives
- Drive continuous improvement of customer advocacy measures
- Prepare and deliver customer success plans to define account strategies and align resources
- Establish shared accountability with adjacent functions in key points of the customer journey to Identify cross-sell/up-sell opportunities and drive incremental bookings and introduce relevant sales members in the Client Strategy & Revenue team to close the deal
- Building strong rapport with Content, Product, Insights, and Commercial leads, working together on projects and initiatives that require support from the Success team
You’re good at:
- Familiarity with customer experience (industry and technology) to drive a consultative approach to customer interactions
- A systems thinker: Proven success working across the organizational system to deliver optimal customer experiences and outcomes
- Ability to quickly deliver the foundational value proposition
- Excellent relationship and stakeholder management capabilities with sound influencing skills
- A role model of customer-centricity with the ability to influence outcomes that improve the customer experience
- Comfortable with analytics to identify and predict customer risks and opportunities; able to translate insights into impactful actions
- Resourceful, focused self-starter
- Can-do attitude with the ability to work autonomously, as well as collaboratively with peers and cross-functionally
- Excellent communication skills, organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Management skills to run a small team of CSMs to help deliver success for your client patch
- Proficient CRM experience in systems preferably Salesforce
Sounds great, doesn’t it?
As part of your employment package with us, we’ll give you access to a huge number of benefits and a wellbeing toolkit that reflects the everyday challenges you may come across, to help support you in all aspects of life, whatever it may bring.
Here is a sneak peek into the kind of benefits you can expect when joining Circus Street…
Mind and Body
Circus Street takes a whole-person approach to well-being, what this means for you is private health insurance from day one, CBT, and Nutritional Therapy as an example – none of this ‘waiting to pass probation nonsense’…
We believe rest is super important that’s why you’ll get 30 days leave to use as you wish, plus bank holidays, a Duvet Day, and a 4 pm finish on Fridays, as well as working from home 3 days a week.
Let’s talk Money
We offer a fair and competitive package for everyone including pension offering, Cycle to Work tax savings, and thousands of retail discounts not to mention all the free wellness and social events.
Learning is ‘our thing’, it’s what we do. Our people love to develop themselves personally and professionally. As well as an excellent management training program and ambitious goals for each individual, we give everyone 6 personal development days to upskill creatively or professionally and 6 volunteering days to give back to causes closest to your heart, as well as group fundraising events.
The Fun Stuff
We deliver big things for our clients and solve important challenges every day, and we have fun along the way. We’re a really sociable bunch and we love to spend time together. You’ll find us getting together for crafting, games nights, herbal workshops, pottery, and maybe even a spa night! Not your thing? You’ll find us in the pub too.
We’re also proud to be recognized in 2021 as one of London’s ‘Top 50 Mid-Sized Companies’ to work for. Get in touch to find out more.