Chope – Customer Success Executive
Chope is dining made easy. As the leading dining platform in Asia, we connect diners to restaurants for memorable experiences, more often.
Having seated more than 100 million diners, Chope understands what gets people excited about dining out, and how best to maximize business for over 13,000 restaurant partners. With Chope, diners can discover restaurants, make bookings, save deals, and order pick-up and delivery on the app. Chope’s demand-generating diner platform is seamlessly incorporated with a suite of integrated restaurant solutions that encompass reservation, call, queue, and table management.
Founded in 2011 and currently in seven cities (Singapore, Hong Kong, Bangkok, Phuket, Shanghai, Bali, and Jakarta), Chope has grown consistently over the past 10 years. We are inviting motivated and enthusiastic candidates to join our team at a very exciting stage in our growth journey. You will be part of a team that leads the way in developing technology for the benefit of the whole restaurant ecosystem, including diners like yourself!
At a glance
The Customer Success team is on a mission to have every restaurant or partners use Chope’s system as an integral part of their operations. Customer Success executives try to achieve that by ensuring that Chope’s customers get the best out of the products that the company offers. Through interactions with the clients, Customer Success executives will have a better understanding of each client’s needs and tailor the product for the client. We do not believe in one size fits all. If you enjoy puzzles and strategy board games, this role might be of interest to you because problem-solving and an analytical mind are essential for excelling in this role.
About the role
- Ensure system adoption by pre-empting client concerns and then advising clients on the range of solutions available
- Ensure that settings and information are up to date and current in order to accurately reflect the profile of our restaurant clients.
- Reach out to existing clients to showcase the results of the current analysis.
- Ensure that new restaurants are prepped to go live on the various Chope distribution channels
- Conduct training for restaurant management and staff.
- Take on additional projects and tasks at the discretion of the Customer Success Lead.
- Generate feedback and relay to the Customer Success Lead regarding future product improvements
- Respond to urgent client requests outside working hours
- Join in occasional sales meetings to ensure a successful sale by addressing any concerns or doubts the client operations team might have
- Maintain and develop customer success strategies and best practices, as well as customer support content.
- Independent and proactive mindset, with the ability to be productive and efficient with minimal or no supervision in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Keen attention to detail with strong problem-solving ability; candidates able to pre-empt problems, identify root causes, then formulate and implement solutions with little prompting will be at a strong advantage
- Enjoy client interactions (face-to-face or virtually)
- Can-do attitude.
- Motivated by client satisfaction.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Windows, networks, and core computer peripherals (e.g. printers)
- Basic usage of Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets.
- Fluent English (both spoken and written) is a must; client training and interactions will occur predominantly in this language
While not required, the following skills/experience will be favorably considered
- 1-2 years of IT Customer Success experience
- Usage of Zendesk or equivalent customer support software
- Basic understanding of web scripts, HTML, and data servers
- Google App Script and Zapier automation knowledge
- Experience in the use of back-end Content Management Systems
- Experience in the use of restaurant reservations/table management systems such as OpenTable, SevenRooms, etc.
- Experience in speaking to individual clients or an audience in a professional environment.
- Hands-on action: Sink your teeth into opportunities that’ll deliver both impact and meaning to the Chope customer experience.
- Autonomy & ownership: Show up, work it, and strut your stuff! Take on challenges, hone new skills, and adopt a test-and-learn mindset.
- Open & collaborative culture: Build networks and expertise across functions and markets, with insightful pow-wows and valuable feedback.
- Flexible work: Make work revolve around life, not the other way around. Boost efficiency with flexible arrangements that support your well-being and needs.
We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted