Please note that this position is 100% Remote!
We are looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager to join our Email Security Team!
As a Customer Success Manager, you will provide unrivaled product knowledge of our email security solution, Avanan, and help our customers protect themselves from phishing attacks, malware, data leakage and more. You will be the chief advocate for strategic customers across a wide variety of industries, relay key customer requirements and insights back to our product team, and help our customers get the most value from our platform.
Your Impact & Responsibilities
- Plan and execute our post-sale onboarding process, to move the Avanan platform to production and provide the initial training
- Assist and track customers with the ongoing deployment and usage of Avanan’s products and services
- Author and contribute to knowledge base articles and user guides
- Direct crisis and incident response, working with the account team, technical support, operations and engineering teams to ensure timely resolution, while communicating effectively with customers
- Develop, execute, and maintain customer support channels inclusive of email, chat, phone, text, social and on-site (when possible) to review support interactions, system status, major issues, upcoming releases, and other pertinent items.
- Collaborating with Marketing and Sales to measure customer satisfaction and collect customer feedback for each area of the business
- Develop and nurture relationships with key customer decision makers
- Identify new opportunities within existing accounts (Upsell/Cross-sell) and maintain existing accounts (renewal)
- Liaise with other departments (Products, Engineering, Support) around field priorities and ongoing product road-map priorities; act as the internal customer advocate
Your Knowledge & Skills
- Strong understanding of how Internet protocols work (HTTP, SMTP, etc.)
- Knowledge of HTTP/S, SMTP, DNS, LDAP or similar protocols, Linux, Office 365, G-Suite.
- Strong technical presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated industry experience interacting with customers
- Technical background in messaging and Internet security principles
- Ability to work independently in a high-velocity environment
- Energetic, hard working, positive attitude, team player, flexible yet organized and consistent
It would be great if you also have:
- CISSP or other cyber security certification
- Professional proficiency in Spanish
- Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Team player spirit!
- Believe in learning new things every day!
Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship from an employer now or in the future.