Ceridian – Customer Success Manager
About the opportunity
Reporting to the Manager, Customer Relationships the CSM has 3 major functions:
- Growth | Identifying extension sales opportunities within the customer base
- Retention | Relationship & Commercial Management
- Advocacy | Be the Trusted Customer Partner to enable retention & reference-ability
What you’ll get to do
- Assist in the development of strategic value plans for Major and Enterprise accounts with a view to identifying a path to Dayforce
- Conduct regular account meetings with accounts within your portfolio – following the governance framework
- Work collaboratively with the sales teams (APJ/EMEA/NA) to ensure the success of Dayforce opportunities within the customer base
- Strong customer management, commercial, technical, and business acumen combined with passion and strength for building robust customer relationships with C-level leaders
- Preparation and presentation of business proposals
- Generating revenues from existing customer base, by recommending/promoting value-added services, upgrades, upselling into new solutions, and consulting services.
- Developing and executing a customer satisfaction engagement plan for key customers to maximize growth potential, retention, and advocacy
- Retention & Advocacy
- Maintaining a high level of customer retention rate based on strong customer satisfaction, as well as making sure customers are reference-able for new sales prospects.
- Managing and maintaining up-to-date customer contracts and renewals, reflecting the services engaged for and the expectations of the customers.
- Acting as an objective customer advocate back into the business, maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction whilst managing customers’ expectations.
- Work closely with customers at all levels of management to build trust and confidence in Ceridian’s suite of products and services
- Contract management and negotiation
- Work to understand customer needs and likely future requirements
- Maintaining customer details in the Sales Force
- Ensure customers are fully informed about the Ceridian Messaging and Strategy
- Customer Management
- Customer’s first line of escalation for commercial, business, and relationship issues, working and coordinating with key delivery groups to meet the customer’s needs.
- Coordinating and working with internal functional and delivery groups to deliver required customer outcomes and results, coordinating the quality and timeliness of all customer communications.
- Identify solutions through the understanding of customer requirements and researching the options available in our product and service offerings
- Manage general customer issues
- Manage regional User Groups, attendance at customer days, case studies, and testimonials
What’s in it for you
- Encouragement to be the best version of yourself at and away from work:
- YOUnity diversity and inclusion programs
- Amazing time away from work programs
- Support for your total well-being through our Live Well, Work Well programs targeting all aspects of your life
- Recognition for your contributions through excellent pay, perks, and rewards
- Giving where you’re living: volunteer days, Ceridian-sponsored events, and our very own charity, Ceridian Cares
- Opportunities to fuel your career growth through numerous internal and external programs and events
Skills and Experience we value
- At least 5 years of experience working in account management, and customer success preferably within the HR or Payroll industry
- Understanding of customer service processes and expectations
- Ability to build relationships with a number of stakeholders across the business
- Tenacity to see issues through to resolution
- Professional presentation and communication
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Preferably tertiary and/ or professional qualifications in business.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office.
- Self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision
- Drive to achieve targets and goals
- A can-do attitude and willingness to put in the time and effort to get results
- Ability to work with customers across all levels
- Team player who will drive personal as well as team success