Join a rapidly growing company revolutionizing the transportation industry! Founded in 2013, Cargomatic powers local freight with the first and largest digital marketplace for local trucking. Our proprietary AI-enabled platform uses real-time location data to match cargo space and drivers to shippers with freight to move, creating capacity on demand.
At Cargomatic, we are committed to finding new ways to solve complex, real-world problems for our customers. Our approach enables our employees – at all levels, in every role – to thrive in an environment of intellectual curiosity, where people are passionate about what they do and support each other to get the job done. Visit www.cargomatic.com to learn more.
Senior Customer Success Specialist
Cargomatic is seeking a Senior Customer Success Specialist to join our team. You will collaborate with teams across the Cargomatic network to ensure all shipment operations are running smoothly. The ideal candidate will demonstrate exceptional skills in time management, organization, attention to detail, communication, and customer service. The right candidate will be comfortable in an “all hands on deck” team environment is a creative and analytical problem solver, and can thrive in a fast-paced, start-up culture.
- Engage with our most complex customers daily as the main point of contact for our company, providing timely responses and owning all communication through email, phone, and reporting
- Perform day-to-day operations for enterprise customers along with other duties as assigned
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal stakeholders and leaders (Sales, Account Management, Carrier Operations) to enhance customer experience and ensure metrics are met to customer expectation
- Own the improvements and upkeep of your weekly account data metrics and other key SLAs set forth by the Customer Success Manager
- Identify and implement opportunities for new products, processes, and initiatives to support the growth and engagement of our customers
- Build and champion processes and SOPs to transfer daily tasks to our offshore support staff
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree is highly preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in the transportation/logistics space
- Great communication skills and the ability to think on your feet
- Demonstrable skills in customer support and satisfaction
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to new concepts and technology
- Intermediate to an advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills
- Comfort with ambiguity and rapidly shifting priorities
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency and prioritize daily tasks
- Competitive pay
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Flexible paid time off (PTO)
- Work in a high-growth company redefining logistics and supply chain
To learn more about how we use your data, Click Here.