Resp & Qualifications
In September 2021, we introduced CloseKnit: CareFirst’s new Primary Care Practice. CloseKnit takes quality care personally. We’re a new kind of patient-centric, virtual-first primary care practice. Open 24/7/365 through our convenient app. Our providers deliver care that’s continuous, connected, and uncomplicated.
Not something you’ve heard people say when describing a healthcare experience? We know. That’s exactly why we show up every day at CloseKnit. To change the narrative and truly make quality care simple. To calm nerves, to solve pains, to soothe fears, and to champion our patients.
Do you share our passion for patient care that’s supportive and transparent? Then we need you. We offer competitive compensation and benefits. And we’re in your corner, just like we are for our patients. Help us define the future of care delivery.
CloseKnit is currently hiring a Customer Success Lead to join their team.
The Customer Success Lead is essential in driving CloseKnit business success. As the main CloseKnit contact point for the Payors sales force, the Customer Success Lead is the voice of CloseKnit to the Payors sales force and key decision makers at Payors clients. In this unique position, interacting with these customers on a daily basis, the Customer Success Lead will also have the ability to be their voice within CloseKnit and build specific offerings to deliver better solutions to patients in alignment with CloseKnit values.
- Manages and develops relationships across the Payors (CareFirst and eventually other payors) sales team to educate them about CloseKnit and engage the joint customers to increase CloseKnit business volume through either acquisition of new groups by payors or increased penetration of existing accounts.
- Collaborate with the CloseKnit team, especially the clinical and marketing teams, to build customer-facing content (webinars, sales deck, video presentation).
- Collaborate with the Payors sales team and CloseKnit team to deliver on CloseKnit business goals (registrations, attribution…).
- Collaborate with the Payors sales team and the CloseKnit team to build packaged or ad-hoc offerings (e.g. pop-up clinics, on-site clinics…) and drive implementation/execution.
- Coordinate and contribute to CloseKnit RFP answers for new payors.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
Experience: 10 years of health care or industry-related sales and/or customer relationship management experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs):
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills.
- Able to build relationships at all levels in the organization up to and including executive leadership.
- Ability to assess strategic implications and develop recommendations.
- Highly developed analytical skills, including the ability to synthesize and create a cohesive picture and messages from a variety of information types and sources.
- Knowledge and understanding of CRM, Salesforce, and other client management tools.
- Microsoft Office programs.
Approximately 40% – primarily in Maryland, DC and Virginia
Department: Strategic Care Delivery
Equal Employment Opportunity
CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield is an Equal Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Hire Range Disclaimer
The actual salary will be based on the relevant job experience and work history.
Where To Apply
Please visit our website to apply: www.carefirst.com/careers
Federal Disc/Physical Demand
Note: The incumbent is required to immediately disclose any debarment, exclusion, or another event that makes him/her ineligible to perform work directly or indirectly on Federal health care programs.
The associate is primarily seated while performing the duties of the position. Occasional walking or standing is required. The hands are regularly used to write, type, key and handle or feel small controls and objects. The associate must frequently talk and hear. Weights up to 25 pounds are occasionally lifted.
Sponsorship in the US
Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without Sponsorship.