Canva’s Commitment and Mission
At Canva, we celebrate diversity. We deeply believe that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key to building the best product, team and company. We look for many different skills and abilities, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. So, even if you don’t think you quite meet all of the skills listed or tick all the boxes, we’d still love to hear from you!
Our mission at Canva is to empower the world to design and since launching in 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 110+ million monthly active users across 190 different countries and a team of over 3,400 people… and the best bit is that we’ve only achieved 1% of what we know we’re capable of.
Join us and design your future.
Do you love data visualization, interactive content and modern web technologies? Are you a team player who likes solving difficult problems together? Do you want to join one of the UK’s most exciting tech start-ups and play a key role in developing an ambitious product with a global impact?
Flourish is the world’s leading data storytelling platform. It enables anyone to create beautiful graphics and interactive stories without coding. Since its launch in 2018, more than 1 million registered users have produced around 15 million graphics, which have racked up more than 30 billion views. Our customers range from leading newsrooms and corporations to NGOs, universities and government departments all over the world.
Our customers include leading newsrooms (such as BBC and FT), major corporates (such as Goldman Sachs and Moody’s), NGOs (Amnesty, Rockefeller) plus universities all over the world.
Following our acquisition, Flourish is a proud member of the Canva family.
We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager to join the Flourish team, you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service and growing our accounts. The Customer Success Manager is the key contact point between the customer and the company and your role is to ensure customer satisfaction.
You will be working with upsell and cross sell targets, with the objective to grow revenue from your customer portfolio every quarter.
Among your many attributes, you are full of energy, persuasive, gregarious, have great communication skills, are persistent and most importantly eager to exceed your quota.
What you’ll be doing:
- Effectively manage customer relationships through proactive communication and customer service
- Monitor customer success metrics, such as customer retention, customer satisfaction, and customer health
- Develop and maintain customer success strategies to ensure customer satisfaction and customer loyalty
- Monitor customer data and customer feedback to identify areas of improvement and suggest solutions that will grow the customer commercially
- Respond to customer inquiries and issues in a timely and professional manner
- Collaborate with other internal teams, such as marketing and sales, to ensure customer satisfaction
- Identify opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Develop and maintain customer success reports and presentations
- Utilize customer feedback to improve customer success processes
What we’re looking for:
- 4+ years of customer success or account management experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Proficient in web content, data or data journalism
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- The right candidate will be a dynamic and customer-oriented
- Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks
- Knowledge of customer success software and CRM systems
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
Working at Canva
Our culture is unlike anywhere else and we design your #CanvaLife experience to empower you to do the best work of your life.
Whether you’re in the office, working from home or choosing your own adventure, our benefits for permanent Canvanauts include:
• Flexible hours and a hybrid working model which values work-life balance and gives you the option to choose how you best work
• Equity options to be truly a part of the Canva journey Unique and flexible leave so you can recharge, give back, support others or focus on your own professional development
• Our very own Canva University, internal coaching and Employee Assistance Programs to help you be your best self
• An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance for you to spend as you choose on personal education, wellbeing, home office and social connection. You know better than anyone how to Vibe & Thrive!
• Virtual and in-office clubs, events and celebrations for you to connect with your teammates
• Canva For Good program matching your not-for-profit donations, Force for Good leave (3 paid volunteering days) and a range of sustainability and ethical initiatives to get involved in
• Support for family and carers including a parental leave policy that prioritises inclusivity recognises the diverse representations of modern families
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. Please note that interviews are conducted virtually. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.