At Canva, we celebrate diversity. We deeply believe that bringing together a diversity of thoughts, perspectives, and expression is key to building the best product, team, and company. We look for many different skills and abilities, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. So, even if you don’t think you quite meet all of the skills listed or tick all the boxes, we’d still love to hear from you!
Our mission at Canva is to empower the world to design and since launching in 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 86 million monthly active users across 190 different countries and a team of over 3,000 people… and the best bit is that we’ve only achieved 1% of what we know we’re capable of.
Join us and design your future.
Canva for Enterprise is built for any team or organization that has a need to design at scale. We have seen success across different types of companies, including those in the Fortune 500, franchises, and startups. Teams within organizations that enjoy Canva for Enterprise come from diverse departments such as Marketing, Sales, and HR. The core focus of our team is to prove the power of Canva within recognizable Global Brands and Enterprise customers. Business owners are looking to move away from outdated systems and time-consuming design processes, and we aim to serve by empowering them with the ability to build better products and stories.
The mission of the Customer Success Lead, Corporate is to ensure that Canva for Enterprise has the people and practices in place to drive meaningful customer outcomes, and therefore ensure product adoption, growth, and expansion, in our Corporate customer segment. This person will help Canva leadership develop and grow the company’s strategy and execution of Corporate Customer Success goals and drive operational excellence for the day-to-day management of the business.
Working at Canva
Our culture is unlike anywhere else and we design your #CanvaLife experience to empower you to do the best work of your life.
Whether you’re in the office, working from home, or choosing your own adventure, our benefits for permanent Canvanauts include:
• Competitive health benefits plans to support you and your wellbeing
• Equity packages to truly be a part of the Canva journey
• 401(k) retirement plan with company contribution to support you
• Hybrid work model (in-office & from home)
• Flexible leave so you can recharge, give back, support others or focus on your own professional development.
• Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents and carers throughout their parenting and caring journey.
• An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance. This is for you to spend on whatever will support your wellbeing and development.. because you know what you need to Vibe and Thrive, better than anyone.
• Virtual and in-office wellness benefits including Canva University, Employee Assistant Programs, and Fitness & Meditation Classes.
• Canva For Good program matching your not-for-profit donations, Force for Good leave (3 paid volunteering days), and a range of sustainability and ethical initiatives to get involved in.
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills, and passion. Please note that interviews are conducted virtually. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.
What you’ll do:
- Extend Canva’s tradition of high customer satisfaction across teams and continue to prioritize user feedback and excitement as the Canva for Enterprise business accelerates
- Hire, motivate, develop, and retain the talent we need to accomplish the above while focusing daily on coaching best practices to enable internal career mobility where necessary, and possible
- Identify key usage trends that indicate risk and opportunity in customer segments
- Brainstorm and develop strategic recommendations for how to improve the overall post-sales experience for Canva for Enterprise customers
- Understand, achieve and exceed team metrics including Churn, Expansion, Customer Health, and increased ARR / CSM
- Manage day-to-day operations, data analysis, goal setting, career development, performance management, and process improvement
- Work cross-functionally, developing close relationships with sales, marketing, and product to understand the customer challenges and needs and proactively surface opportunities for improvements to the customer experience
What we’re looking for:
- A minimum of 2 years of proven success managing in a market-leading SaaS business
- Ability to attract, motivate, and manage A+ talent to deliver strong results
- Ability to prioritize the focus of effort and inquiry with an eye to business impact/outcomes
- Skill for communicating complex concepts and insights concisely
- Integrity and trustworthinessIndependent / self-starter
- Accessible, approachable, and collaborative
- Fast-paced/bias toward immediate actions and results
- Humility/willingness to question one’s own assumptions/desire to constantly improve