Bynder goes far beyond managing digital assets. The digital asset management platform enables teams to conquer the chaos of proliferating content, touchpoints, and relationships in order to thrive.
With powerful and intuitive solutions that embrace the way people want to work, and a richly integrated ecosystem, Bynder is the brand ally that unifies and transforms the creation and sharing of assets, inspiring teams, delighting customers, and elevating businesses.
Bynder’s 500+ employees, known as ‘Byndies’, together constitute the world’s most extensive pool of digital asset management expertise. Bynder enables more than 1.4M users across more than 3,700 organizations, including Spotify, Puma, Five Guys and Icelandair.
Founded in 2013, Bynder has seven offices around the globe, including the Netherlands, USA, Spain, UK and UAE. The company is backed by Insight Partners.
Bynder is seeking an experienced Customer Success Manager with a strong background in advising and guiding enterprise clients in using cloud-based technology platforms. As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for establishing and maintaining strong partnerships with Bynder’s diverse set of clients.
The ideal candidate
- Is highly self-motivated and passionate about learning in a fast-paced startup environment
- Possesses excellent communication skills and has a strong propensity for organization and relationship building
- Enjoys working cross-functionally and collaborating in a team environment
- Loves telling a good story using data
- Demonstrates strong time-management skills, can juggle and prioritize multiple projects, and and initiatives simultaneously
- Work with customers to ensure adoption, retention, expansion, advocacy and overall success
- Establish strong trusted advisor relationships with key customer stakeholders, ensure that customers employ DAM best practices, are leveraging Bynder effectively and that their Bynder platform is optimized for maximum value
- Strive to increase product adoption, retention and overall customer satisfaction
- Continuously probe to uncover account needs, growth and upsell potential
- Develop and execute on account / success plans
- Regularly engage customers on strategic and operational reviews to evaluate needs and strategic direction
- Drive customer advocacy resulting in case studies, references and referrals
- Present the product roadmap to customers and ensure they are kept up-to-date on new features and enhancements most relevant to them
- Act as a liaison between the customer and the Product team to represent the customer’s feedback in strategic and product direction
- Continuously find ways to optimize our internal processes to work most efficiently and at scale as our customer base grows
Here is what you need to succeed:
- 6-10 years of of proven customer success or account management experience
- Demonstrated history of increasing client satisfaction, adoption, retention and advocacy
- Ability to develop strong client relationships, manage expectations, and critically problem-solve
- Ability to present, communicate, and work effectively with other internal teams
- Outstanding probing and listening skills
- Strong analytical skills and use of data to help drive adoption, find opportunities and risks
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and time management skills
- Experience with other DAM technologies a plus
- Experience with Salesforce and Gainsight a plus
Why you’ll love Bynder!
At Bynder, innovation is in our DNA. We’ve worked hard to build an environment that promotes creative thinking and self-initiative within a culture of fun.
Our beautiful new office in Fort Point, near the burgeoning Seaport District, is open for business but we don’t believe Byndies must be in the office to crush their goals. A hybrid approach creates the best balance. If Byndies feel they are more productive in their home office, they can choose to work in that environment — in the office or work in a combination of the two.
Benefits and perks:
- Competitive compensation
- 401(k) – dollar for dollar match up to 6%
- 100% Company-paid medical, dental, vision, and life coverage for you and your family
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Room to advance in a high-growth tech company
- Commuter benefits
- Referral bonus plans
- Office in Fort Point, near the burgeoning Seaport District
- A light-hearted and fun work environment
Bynder Love is the principle that guides the way we grow our teams, support our employees, and celebrate our differences. At Bynder we strive to create a culture that embraces every Byndie because differences in background, experience, and perspective makes Bynder even better. At Bynder a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace is one where all employees, whatever their ethnicity, color, sex, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or physical and mental ability are valued and respected. Our commitment is for all Byndies to have the freedom to be their true authentic selves.
Just as we are never finished innovating, Bynder’s dedication to being An Even Better Bynder is a constant, evolving commitment that includes education, listening, and action.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Equal opportunity employer, M/F/D/V