Bynder goes far beyond managing digital assets. The digital asset management platform enables teams to conquer the chaos of proliferating content, touchpoints, and relationships in order to thrive.
With powerful and intuitive solutions that embrace the way people want to work, and a richly integrated ecosystem, Bynder is the brand ally that unifies and transforms the creation and sharing of assets, inspiring teams, delighting customers, and elevating businesses.
Bynder’s 500+ employees, known as ‘Byndies’, together constitute the world’s most extensive pool of digital asset management expertise. Bynder enables more than 1.4M users across more than 3,700 organizations, including Spotify, Puma, Five Guys and Icelandair.
Founded in 2013, Bynder has seven offices around the globe, including the Netherlands, USA, Spain, UK and UAE. The company is backed by Insight Partners.
Currently we are looking for you, our new Customer Success Manager, who will be working with our clients and drive retention, adoption, and create up-sells. You will act as the true voice of the customer, advocating and understanding their business needs, and translating this back into the organization to create the ideal customer experience. Liaising with our sales department, solutions, customer support, onboarding consultants, project and product managers will be your daily routine and you will often find yourself leading this cross-department cooperation.
Our best Customer Success Managers always put the client first, they identify up-sell opportunities before the client does and they are true master of cross-department projects. And after all this they still have time to grab a (virtual) cold drink with the team on Friday afternoon.Sound like you? Then you will be in a good company.
What will you do:
- Schedule regular calls and face-to-face meetings to learn more about the overall Bynder experience and points of improvement or issues that the customer is experiencing
- Create up-sell opportunities
- Act as a liaison between the customer and the Product team to represent the customer’s feedback in strategic and product direction
- Communicate and resolve issues internally together with Support, Onboarding, Product and Development
- Educate customers on new features and improvements through trainings, webinars and masterclasses.
What you have:
- Fluent English speaker and preferably German or French
- 2+ years of a customer facing role (account management, sales, customer success management, etc.)
- Demonstrated history of working with clients, increasing client satisfaction, adoption, retention and advocacy
- Ability to develop strong client relationships, manage expectations, and critically problem-solve
- Ability to present, communicate, and work effectively with other internal teams
- Outstanding probing and listening skills
- Strong analytical skills and use of data to help drive adoption, find opportunities and risks
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to resolve customer related issues
- Superior time management skills and able to prioritize effectively
- Proven experience in successful team projects
- Affinity for technology
- Be agile and able to work in a fast paced environment.
Some nice to haves:
- Experience with Marketing and Martech Software tools
- Commercial experience and mindset
What we have:
- Be part of one of the fastest growing software companies in Europe
- Challenging and inspirational international work environment
- Flat organization, short decision lines, big impact
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Competitive compensation
- Free lunch & drinks at the office.
Bynder Love is the principle that guides the way we grow our teams, support our employees, and celebrate our differences. At Bynder we strive to create a culture that embraces every Byndie because differences in background, experience, and perspective make Bynder even better.
At Bynder a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace is one where all employees, whatever their ethnicity, color, sex, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or physical and mental ability are valued and respected. Our commitment is for all Byndies to have the freedom to be their true authentic selves.Just as we are never finished innovating, Bynder’s commitment to being An Even Better Bynder is a constant, evolving commitment that includes education, listening, and action.