Building Radar – Customer Success Manager
Building Radar is a Revenue Engineering platform combining AI data insights, process excellence, and talent development that seamlessly feeds into your CRM. Building Radar enables sales teams to discover and leverage their untapped revenue potential. We make B2B sales in the construction industry more efficient by identifying the most valuable business opportunities at the earliest possible stage. With Building Radar, our customers are the first to know about new construction projects. We are an international, dynamic, and dedicated team with a passion for innovation. Our team knows how important innovative solutions and active support are for the success of our customers.
As a Customer Success (CS) Manager, it is your mission to support the customer in the successful introduction and application of revenue engineering. In this role, you will serve as a consultant, coach, and project manager to help clients succeed in proactive acquisition. Your work is of paramount importance to Building Radar as you will be instrumental in securing the foundation for the long-term sustainable growth of the company and our clients.
- New Client Onboarding: Planning and executing kick-off events with new clients and assisting with sales process implementation.
- Building trusted customer relationships: You will understand the wants, needs, and requirements of our customers and build a successful, long-term, and sustainable customer relationship.
- Understanding, evaluating, and analyzing customer needs: You are an external sparring partner for specific customer projects and accompany them until successful completion. Among other things, you will develop best-practice solutions for our customers’ sales teams.
- Customer training: You identify and implement individual, targeted training and education on topics such as social selling, sales sequences, cold calling, and much more.
- Working with clients in a trusting manner: Review and analyze progress in client pipelines.
- Advocate for customer needs: Working closely with the product team, you’ll help continually optimize the user experience in the best interest of our customers.
- Team player: Planning Customer Success team tasks and workflows to continuously optimize customer satisfaction and retention.
- Ideally, you already have sales or customer success experience in a SaaS company.
- You enjoy creating a great customer experience in onboarding, implementing, and applying revenue engineering in an unconventional setting.
- You can engage and inspire others. You can motivate client employees to do great things to create revenue together.
- Furthermore, you have the ability to quickly understand teams and their processes and find and implement approaches to improve them.
- Likewise, you are a talent for building relationships and bringing diplomatic tact.
- Managing high turnover, externally and internally, is an incentive for you.
- In dealing with customers and colleagues, you are characterized by perseverance and readiness for action.
- You like to do workshops with our customers and perform their onboarding on-site, therefore you are willing to travel from time to time.
- You are a strong communicator in German and English (fluent in written and spoken).
📈 Shape the Revolution! Together with Building Radar, you will have the opportunity to shape the revolution and be a change in the construction industry. You will have the chance to work with cutting-edge technology, be part of ground-breaking initiatives, and help drive the industry forward. You will have the opportunity to have a direct and lasting impact on the future of the construction industry.
🌎 World Wide Vibes! As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to work with professionals from 11+ countries around the world. Our team is full of motivated, passionate individuals from all walks of life, and we believe that embracing our global diversity will lead to greater creativity and innovation.
💻 Hybrid Work Model: At our company, we offer a hybrid work model, allowing you to have the flexibility to work both in-office and remotely.
⛱️ Unlimited Vacation: Enjoy the flexibility in your time off with our unlimited vacation policy. Take the time you need to recharge and come back to work refreshed and ready to tackle new challenges.
🥳 🏎️ ⛰️ Cool Events: We offer awesome events, like mountain weekends, Oktoberfest visits, breakfasts, offsite, and GoKart races – all designed to make our team bond and have a great time.
🏋🏻 Sport is our Passion: Our in-house fitness studio is an excellent benefit for those looking to stay fit and healthy. As a balance to the work in the office, we offer you a contribution to the membership.
💸 Financial Compensation: We value your work and offer you variable salary components and special bonuses.
🤝 Referral Program: At our company, we offer an exciting referral program that rewards you for introducing friends and family to our company.
🚀 Development Budget: We understand the importance of supporting our team’s professional growth and development. For that reason, we provide a development budget to help to stay on top of the latest tools and trends or to learn new skills.
👨👩👧👦 Family & 🐕 Pet-friendly: We are committed to creating a family- and pet-friendly atmosphere for our team.👐You’ll never walk alone: to win the hearts and minds of our new team members and make their transitions into their role as smooth as possible, we offer a Buddy program during the onboarding journey.