Brinks Home™ is a leader in the smart home and residential security industries. Our teams are committed to working together to provide a best-in-class experience for each other, and for the more than 1 million people we protect in the continental U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico.
We are currently seeking a determined and dynamic Customer Success Specialist
Your career path as a Customer Success Specialist at Brinks Home:
At Brinks Home, we believe in continuous growth and development. As a Customer Success Specialist, not only will you learn how to successfully handle billing and account updates, but you will also learn basic troubleshooting for our alarm systems and their components. Once you master your Customer Success Specialist training, you will control the next steps in your career pathing by having several options to pick from in our Customer Success and Customer Relationship groups.
Once you have mastered both positions, the opportunities are endless!
What you’ll do as a Customer Success Specialist:
- Handle inbound calls from subscribers.
- Resolve customer problems to avoid escalation.
- Ask probing questions to gather information related to customers who want to cancel.
- Interpret coded alarm signals received from customers’ monitoring systems which include unlawful intrusions, fire, panic, supervisory activity, or two-way voice.
- Assist in canceling the dispatch of authorities to customers’ addresses in the event of a false alarm.
- Handle billing disputes and small collections.
- Provide basic alarm system troubleshooting (including performance testing and low batteries) transferring to the correct department if needed
- Process customer requests for yard signs and insurance certificates.
- Negotiate to price for customer add-on equipment
- Promote self-service options of Monitronics.com and assists with website troubleshooting.
- Follow-up with alarm service technicians regarding job tickets. Able to open, close, and reassign jobs as need
- Provides solutions to customer’s technical issues by identifying the problem, researching answers and guiding the customer step-by-step through corrective measures for one-call resolution.
- Help customers with the installation and troubleshooting of cameras, battery replacements and other components
- Provide recommendations on upgrades to the customer’s current home security alarm or highlight advances in home automation
- Assign technicians to visit a customer’s home if their issue cannot be resolved effectively over the phone
What you bring to the table:
- At least 1 year of proven work experience in technical support or a similar role
- Two years of call center experience preferred
- Proficient problem-solving and communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Minimum typing skills of 30 WPM
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred, not required
What we offer:
Medical, Dental, 401K, Voluntary Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Short- and Long-term disability, Maternity and Paternity leave, Employee Referral Program.
What we stand for:
- Customer Focus
For more information about our core values and beliefs, visit https://brinkshome.com/sustainability.
Brinks Home provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.