Brevo – Customer Success Manager
Brevo is a complete CRM suite: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, and more in one single platform. Our mission is to empower organizations with the tools they need to build strong customer relationships while driving long-term success.
We are a rapidly growing team of more than 730+ employees, representing over 50 nationalities spread across nine offices in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Vienna, Noida, Bengaluru, Seattle, New York, and Toronto.
At Brevo, all Brevonauts evolve in a multicultural, caring, and flexible environment. We are an international team composed of tech & non-tech profiles looking for talents that share our values: Empower the Customer, Build up Together, Impact First, Humbly Open, and People Company.
The role of our Customer Success team is to make sure that our customers get the best experience and value out of their Brevo platform. They manage a large portfolio of Enterprise Customers from the contract signature to its renewal.
Their objectives: Adoption, Satisfaction, Growth, and Retention.
Ideally, we are looking for a Marketing Project manager profile, who will be able to help clients to implement their marketing strategies.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will:
- Manage a portfolio of new and existing clients from onboarding to renewal and drive adoption of Brevo.
- Understand and contribute to your clients marketing projects and roadmap and convert it into concrete action plans, and identify how our products could align with them
- Identify development and growth opportunities within the portfolio
- Educate your client by delivering demo and training of Brevo’s product
- Participate in the team’s effort to build a global Success framework for Brevo and own specific projects within the team
- Collaborate closely with the Sales and Customer Care teams on a day-to-day basis to solve your customers problem and help them reach their objectives
- Be the voice of the customer to the Product and Marketing teams
- Adopt a data-driven approach in the management of your portfolio
What will contribute to your success:
- You have a Customer-centric focus
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in CSM or Marketing Project Manager
- Strong ability to understand, manage and drive customers’ needs and marketing strategy
- Proven track record of sustained target achievement
- Excellent presentation and communication skills in French
- Ability to drive issue resolution and work in collaboration with all departments (sales, product, care, finance, etc.)
- Proactive, autonomous, and efficient
- You are Data-driven and a Team Player
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative scale up environment in a hyper-growth context
- Chance to grow your professional & technical skills, with room for career progression
- Brevo offers an Ownership Plan which is inspired by ESOP or stock programs. This way you will participate in the event of financial success with a considerable bonus.
- Meal vouchers – Swile (€12.5 per day – 72% paid by the company)
- Excellent private health care, of which 70% is covered by the company
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when sanitary situation permits)
- Work’s council benefits (HelloCSE)
- Very competitive referral program
- Second parent leave: 1 month of fully paid leave
- English and French classes, and over 155000 courses available on Udemy
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits, drinks & lots of fun activities
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents
- ..and more!
Brevo puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.
Brevo values work-life balance and offers flexible working hours and remote work. Most of our teams will be working mostly remotely and others will follow a hybrid model depending on the nature of the job. This policy is based on a mutual understanding between the Head of, Managers, and Team Members. Members.