(This is a REMOTE Role)
Are you a leader at a marketing agency looking to join one of the fastest-growing healthcare tech startups that is disrupting the broken healthcare system?
We’re looking for someone hungry to grow in their career and lead our customer success team. Ideally, we want someone who has been a leader at a marketing agency and has a strong background in account management and marketing. If you are eager to take your skills to a fast-growth software startup, we want to talk to you!
As Director of Customer Success, you’ll be part of the leadership team and report directly to the CEO.
Our purpose at Breakthrough is to help people solve their health challenges naturally. We help private practices educate the community and enroll patients through our patient demand platform. Every month, the platform generates over $5M in patient revenue for practices and helps thousands of people avoid surgeries, pain medication, and other invasive procedures by finding natural solutions.
At Breakthrough, our people are the heart and soul of our success. We are passionate, dedicated, and driven. Our teammates have the grit to get things done in ambiguous environments, the teamwork drive to put the team ahead of self, and the desire to continue to learn and grow throughout their careers.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and own the customer success strategy, vision, and strategic plan for Breakthrough.
- Hire, lead, and manage an amazing customer success team with a winning culture.
- Mentor and train both your team and customers in marketing strategy.
- Own the customer journey and work across departments to optimize and improve.
- Own the customer performance, including software adoption and marketing performance.
What We’re Looking For:
- 3-5 years of experience in a leadership role in a startup or marketing agency environment.
- Proven track record of increasing adoption and renewal rates with SMB customers.
- Strong ability to hire and coach customer success and account managers to develop skills and increase results.
- Strong understanding of marketing strategy for small businesses.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Experience developing processes, utilizing systems, and a track record of consistently delivering against targets in a fast-paced environment.
You will be part of a transformative company whose mission is to help people in pain get back to normal naturally (instead of overusing pharmaceuticals or getting unnecessary surgery).
Other Awesome Benefits About This Opportunity:
- Completely virtual. We don’t have an office (and never have). We care about your results and impact on the business and want our team to live and work wherever they want.
- We have an amazing team of incredibly driven people who are constantly learning, growing, and encouraging one another.
Our Values = Your Values:
This opportunity is only for you if you align with our values:
- GRIT: You are passionate and purpose-driven. You are relentless in your pursuits despite failure.
- Beginner’s Mind: While you come with an abundance of experience, you are humble, self aware, and always looking for feedback to improve.
- Elevate Others: You have empathy and understanding of other people. You appreciate others being real with you so you can grow.