Brandwatch is the world’s premier social suite, empowering over 7,500 of the world’s most admired companies to understand and engage with customers at the speed of social.
Combining pioneering, AI-enriched digital consumer intelligence with industry-leading social media management tools, Brandwatch offers a complementary suite of specialized, best-in-class products and services that support intelligently connected workflows. With Brandwatch, brands and agencies can adapt and thrive in today’s fast moving digital world by making smarter decisions and executing data-driven social strategies at every customer touchpoint.
As a Customer Success Manager (CSM) within the APAC team, you are a driven, experienced, customer-centric team player who loves leveraging your versatility, critical thinking and commercial aptitudes to develop relationships, deliver results for our customers, and sustain and grow the accounts. A CSM should be passionate about helping customers, with a natural curiosity and instinct to think a level deeper to understand their business and how to tailor success for specific customers. Once onboarded, it will be expected that you will have in-depth knowledge of the product and coupling this with deep understanding of the digital media landscape will ensure that our customers treat you like their trusted advisor.
What you will do:
- CSMs own the customer relationship post-sale through to renewal. With that, the key areas of ownership are: Relationship, Retention, Growth & Risk Management.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer stakeholders and executive sponsors to drive product adoption and ensure they are leveraging the solution to achieve full business value.
- Monitor and identify adoption and utilisation trends, provide recommendations based on risk and customers’ business needs. Conduct periodic customer health-checks.
- Help strategise with the customer on how to use the product better, and share what the trends in the industry are, to help customers leverage the product for business success.
- Partner with internal Brandwatch stakeholders to align account activities with the customer’s business case and strategy – effectively engaging account/growth managers, and strategy advisors, where appropriate.
- Identify renewal risk and collaborate with internal teams to clear/alleviate blockers and ensure a successful renewal.
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas, including product.
- Owns the client’s subscription of hours and all project requests, tracking and controlling usage of hours. Includes management of clients’ Projects and tasks are accurately tracked and kept up-to-date on an ongoing basis.
- Encourages clients in their portfolio to make the most out of Brandwatch’s services offerings by consulting on how our services can support their efforts and goals.
- Contributes to strategic planning and provides PS consultancy ( through QBRs and renewals) – communicates and builds on the value of ongoing services.
- Ensures timely project delivery by managing timelines and resources, reporting regularly to key project stakeholders, and setting expectations.
- Manages and schedules appropriate resources to execute projects and conveys timelines to internal and external stakeholders.
- Communicates, presents and leads meetings at all levels, with business and technical audience, from analysts to executives.
How you will do:
- Experience in managing customer churn.
- Outstanding consultative skills (including objection handling, negotiating, persuading).
- Strong relationship management (tailoring for the different stakeholders).
- Excellent problem-solving skills (solution-minded).
- Project Management skills and Scope Management
What you have:
- Japanese & English to a native level.
- Customer-centric mindset (care about the customer).
- Commercial acumen and comfortable with working towards set targets e.g. goal-driven and accountable.
- Detailed product knowledge (how to use, but also how to leverage). Experience in working with tools with API integrations is a plus.
- Deep domain knowledge (social media space / customer experience).
- Experience in either using or onboarding other on social media management platforms.
- Strong teacher/advocate (clarity, patience, passion).
- Solid organisational skills (project management, milestone completion).
What we offer:
- An open and informal working environment defined by high levels of personal responsibility and follow-through.
- Being part of a close-knit team in APAC that makes for an enjoyable work environment.
- The opportunity to partner with international colleagues across the global offices of a social media SaaS industry leader.
- A thorough on-boarding programme and access to online courses giving you the skills you need to succeed.
- A competitive salary package with a solid base and a team-based commission model that is designed to ignite you.
- Growth potential, we’re dedicated to help you steer your career towards achieving your own goals and start conversations about career development within your first year with us.
- Authentic – We value openness and integrity, and strive for both between our colleagues and customers.
- Bold -We value fearlessness and conviction, and encourage our employees to push the company forward.
- Creative – We value originality and curiosity, and apply both to our work at all levels and in all areas.
*Our recruitment process is entirely remote for your safety!* #LI-DA1
Operating and serving clients the world over, Brandwatch has 15 offices across the globe and more than 1,000 employees worldwide. Brandwatch is a Cision Company.
To all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.