Brandwatch is the world’s premier social suite, empowering over 7,500 of the world’s most admired companies to understand and engage with customers at the speed of social.
Combining pioneering, AI-enriched digital consumer intelligence with industry-leading social media management tools, Brandwatch offers a complementary suite of specialized, best-in-class products and services that support intelligently connected workflows. With Brandwatch, brands and agencies can adapt and thrive in today’s fast moving digital world by making smarter decisions and executing data-driven social strategies at every customer touchpoint.
As a Bilingual Customer Success Manager for the Key Accounts team, you are focused on securing healthy long-term adoption among your assigned portfolio of customers through training, follow ups and additional check-ins. You are a driven, customer-centric, team player who loves leveraging your versatility and critical thinking aptitudes to develop relationships and deliver results for our customers. Key performance indicators for this role will be customer renewal and growth. As a result of these metrics you will need to be commercially focused with an eye for long-term opportunities. Portfolio management will be key to success in this role, so you will need to have a very structured approach to prioritization.
Are you the right person for the role?
What you’ll do
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer stakeholders to drive product adoption
- Educate customers on how to leverage features and new releases
- Understand the customer needs and link them to workflows in our products
- Conduct periodic customer health-checks to understand behavior and proactively address inactivity and/or missed opportunities
- Help strategize with the customer at key stages of the lifecycle on how to optimize their use of the product, ensuring ROI
- Partner with internal stakeholders (account managers and strategy advisors) to align account activities with the customer’s business case and strategy
- Identify renewal risk and collaborate with internal teams to alleviate blockers and ensure a successful renewal
- Help develop a communication model that is scalable
What you have
- A proven record of successful account management and technical problem solving
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar position
- Customer-centric mindset with a passion to help customers
- Excellent problem-solving skills and good technical knowledge
- Digital Marketing industry knowledge to deliver valuable advice
- Solid organizational skills like project management and milestone completion
- Comfortable with working towards set targets e.g. goal-driven and accountable
- The drive to steer customers to succeed with a data-driven approach
- Commercially focused to spot growth opportunities
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Flexible and remote working
- Generous parental leave policy
- Apple Macbook
- Headspace subscription
- Medical, dental, vision, life & disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- PTO, Holidays, Floating Holidays, Sick Time, and Community Service Day
- Casual work environment with amazing co-workers
- Authentic – We value openness and integrity, and strive for both between our colleagues and customers
- Bold -We value fearlessness and conviction, and encourage our employees to push the company forward
- Creative – We value originality and curiosity, and apply both to our work at all levels and in all areas
Operating and serving clients the world over, Brandwatch has 15 offices across the globe and more than 1,000 employees worldwide. Brandwatch is a Cision Company.
To all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.