Boost Commerce is a leading fully-remote team of Shopify experts that places customers’ growth and trust on top. At Boost, we ensure a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other and contribute with great care. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, perspectives, and especially locations. As Boosters, we are fervent believers in the philosophy that people should be able to live anywhere they want – and work from anywhere they can. Though spreading in 5 countries and 11 cities, together we create an environment that values flexibility, autonomy, and trust.
Our Product Filter & Search is a leading site search and navigation solution in Shopify, used by +13,000 merchants worldwide to grow sales and elevate their search solutions. Only Boost Product Filter & Search offers a secure, enterprise-grade quality for both SMB and Shopify Plus stores that can scale with leading B2C brands in the world. It enables shoppers to find their desired products in milliseconds, without any hassle.
- Maintain excellent service standards, going above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- Work with the customers to make sure they can get the most value from the product.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint and transferring to the right team for solving the problems.
- Communicate with customers through various channels like email, chat or call.
- Work closely with agencies to help their clients to install our app, answer their questions or gather requirements then collaborate with the technical team to implement.
- Provide customer feedback on the app usage.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Be the main point when dealing with bad reviews or urgent issues.
- Support technical team to explain complicated issues to customers.
- At least 1+ years of customer success experience in a software product company.
- Good English skills.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals.
- Pay attention to every detail/aspect of the work.
- IELTS > 6.
- Can use one of the following languages besides English: German, French or Japanese.
- 100% remote culture. Live and work from wherever you feel happiest.
- 13th-month salary and bonuses.
- Offers allowance for any classes supporting the physical and mental health of employees, such as gyms, fitness, yoga, dancing, vocal, etc.
- Day-off: 14 days/year and Vietnam holidays.
- MacBook provided after probation.
- Online Meet-ups: Weekly Happy Hour, Weekly Monday Funday, Internal Mini Games and Contests, Virtual Online Parties, etc.
- Offline Meet-ups: All team Co-work, Monthly Meet-ups, Year-End Parties, etc.
- Boost Company Trips.
- Technical and general workshops in the company.
- Free online learning and reimbursements for selected courses.
- Bao Viet Premium Health Care Insurance (after 3 months in the role).
- Annual health check-up at Premium Clinics.
- Great chance to improve your expertise/skills and English communication via international exposure.
- Get support and work with talented and friendly members.