Description and Requirements
From core to cloud to edge, BMC delivers the software and services that enable over 10,000 global customers, including 84% of the Forbes Global 100, to thrive in their ongoing evolution to an Autonomous Digital Enterprise.
At BMC, transformation is everything. It’s how we bring IT to life for more than 20,000 customers worldwide – 82% of the Fortune 500 to be exact. And it’s what energizes our more than 6,000 employees to bring meaningful change to businesses and lives, especially their own.
BMC helps customers run and reinvent their businesses in the digital age by tackling their IT management challenges, championing their innovation, and celebrating their success.
Every BMC employee has the potential to have a tremendous impact on customer success—and when customers thrive, we all do.
BMC offers bold and fearless career-seekers like you the opportunity to expand your skills, your network, and your horizons as you work to enable customer growth and innovation every day. You will be surrounded by peers who inspire you, drive you, support you, and make you laugh out loud, in an environment that fosters individuality, respect, and personal ambition.
BMC Customer Success Management is critical component of our long-term go to market offering. We work to help our customers leverage their world-class technology and partnership with our company so that they realize the full value of their investments. We are looking for a successful business and technology senior executive to own driving this success for our customers across the AMER region in multiple segments of our business (ex: financial services, manufacturing… etc.).
This role will have responsibility for leading the customer success motion across a set of strategic accounts. This individual will have the ability to orchestrate all customer resources to proactively address any customer satisfaction, adoption, product/technology, professional services or renewal issues within their region, resulting in clear accountability, consistent service and one face to the customer.
Lead the customer success motion for strategic accounts across a regional book of business:
• Prioritize the BMC customer experience with a focus on satisfaction and retention
• Ensure customer success and impact through adoption of Autonomous Digital Enterprise (ADE) solutions that accelerate business value for our customers
• Focus on customer relationships within each account – deliver business impact and innovation to a customer’s business by understanding our customers’ key business objectives, values, and challenges
• Create customer advocates through deep listening and discovery, and identifying contacts to partner with BMC to share the ADE narrative
• Collect product, solution, and experience feedback from our customers to share with our product organization and influence our enhancements and long-term roadmap priorities
• Lead the customer through the customer success framework including onboarding, lifecycle engagement, adoption maturity, acceleration plays
• Support the customer with a strong communication strategy, quarterly business reviews, activity reports and strategic tooling, in partnership with the BMC ecosystem
As practitioner, deliver strong impact to:
• Work diligently to build relationships of trust within your account at all levels
• Align with our customers’ business goals, mutually identify the best path forward, and drive a plan of action to achieve success against those goals
• Leverage data, signals, inputs to signal the ecosystem around how we can help customers to accelerate their business goals
• Bring your customers value in the form of prescriptive technology, industry, functional, direction and point of view
• Act as the internal advocate on behalf of your customer, communicating updates to the customer, and sharing feedback from your customer back to the BMC ecosystem
Individual possesses skills in:
• 10+ years in customer-facing roles of progressing seniority
• Navigate customer organizational structures to identify and build relationships with executives and partners
• Strong executive presence with ability to convey complex technical and functional scenarios in simple models and business speak
• Experience successfully navigating complex, matrixed organizations – this is a highly visible role that will continuously interface with customers and sales/presales leaders and c-level executives across the organization
• Proficient at being prescriptive and driving action-oriented meetings
• Influential team member, possessing a high level of integrity, cross-functional collaboration, and ability to bring alignment to complex environments
• Highly enthusiastic, creative, and collaborative individual that excels in a matrixed environment. Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
• Digest and effectively communicate technical concepts across audiences of varying technical abilities
• Has served the IT stakeholder audience at some point in your career and has experience with serving multiple lines of business. Understands the complexities of IT to Line of Business interoperability.
• Strong empathy for customers, employees and drive to growth revenue and market impact
• Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
• First-hand experience with organizational and project level governance models
• Outstanding written, verbal and listening communication skills – ability to relate to and talk with people at all levels of an organization
It is the policy of BMC Software to afford equal opportunity for employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, creed, sex, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, ancestry, citizenship status, political affiliation, religion, gender, transgender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, status as a parent, disabled veteran or status as a protected veteran, genetic information or other factors prohibited by law, and to prohibit harassment or retaliation based on any of these factors.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, visit the accommodation request page.