Once upon a time, local businesses could attract customers through advertising and word of mouth. But today consumers choose businesses based on online reputation and digital experiences. Modern marketers must deliver exceptional experiences that create repeat customers, and they need a platform that can do this at scale. Local businesses often struggle to overcome the complexity and inefficiencies that come from using multiple applications to manage and optimize their marketing and customer experience operations. They often find that their use of fragmented point solutions keeps them from achieving true customer insights – and from acting upon them in real-time.
This is the challenge that Birdeye solves with its all-in-one reputation and customer experience platform. More than 90,000 local businesses and brands use Birdeye to be found online through local listings and reviews; engage with consumers through webchat, text, and social media messaging; collect digital payments; and gain insights to improve customer experience with a survey, ticketing, and benchmarking tools.
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in Palo Alto, Birdeye is led by a team of industry experts and innovators from Google, Amazon, Salesforce, and Yahoo and in 2021, our CEO and Co-founder was named 2021 EY Entrepreneur of the Year. Birdeye is backed by the who’s who of Silicon Valley – Salesforce founder Marc Benioff, Yahoo co-founder Jerry Yang, Trinity Ventures, and World Innovation Lab – and recently closed a $60 million Series C funding round led by Accel-KKR, a leading technology-focused investment firm. Learn more at birdeye.com.What You’ll Do
As a Customer Success Manager, your primary function will be providing account management support and driving adoption with current customers to help ensure a high renewal rate. In this individual contributor role, you will proactively work with customers to drive increased platform adoption, business value and overall customer satisfaction after the 90-day onboarding period. You will utilize superior customer success skills, expert platform knowledge as well as reputation management best practices in order to provide consultative advice to customers so they can optimize the capabilities of the Birdeye platform.
Work Timings – 6:30 PM to 3:30 AM (IST)
- You will be responsible for account management, product adoption, account growth, and account success.
- Monitor health and proactively reach out to accounts based on key metrics/events/triggers specifically those customers that have low adoption.
- Increase Customer Satisfaction and minimize Churn, by Emails and Calls to resolve challenges they are facing with respect to our product, also sharing inputs to better use the product.
- Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities
- Help customers implement integrations with the Birdeye platform.
- 2-7 years of experience in a customer-facing support/success/account management role.
- Customer experience champion.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Consultative approach to account management.
- Deep customer empathy.
- Understanding of SMB space, particularly in the specified vertical.
- Exceptional Saas product knowledge.
- Ability to effectively manage delicate customer situations
- Organized and reliable – Able to work as a team with little direction when necessary
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Why You’ll Join Us
At Birdeye, we seek to innovate and to be the #1 product in our category, which means we continually raise the bar to deliver meaningful results for ourselves and our customers. Our quality is world-class. We deliver what we commit and roll up our prayers sleeves and get work done.
Working at Birdeye means being part of a tight-knit community that helps you succeed and celebrates your wins! We find strength in diversity and inclusion, actively seek different points of view, and ask everyone to be their authentic self at all times.