Have you ever wondered what tools frontline workers like manufacturing, construction, or hospitality employees use to work efficiently? Remember pinboards or paper processes? That is history!
Beekeeper’s platform is the beating heart for frontline businesses, combining all great features to make the frontline workforce successful and engaged.
We are transforming the way frontline businesses work. Do you want to join the mission?
As the Head of Customer Success, EMEA, you will tackle new challenges and help to scale, strengthen and lead the EMEA Customer Success team. You are responsible for developing and leading a highly skilled team of customer success managers and ensuring that our customers in EMEA achieve their expected business outcomes with Beekeeper.
- Lead, inspire and develop a highly motivated team of CSMs in Berlin and Switzerland, including hiring, coaching, motivation, professional development, and retention. Lead by example to cultivate and maintain Beekeeper culture and best practices within the team
- Set the team up for scalable growth
- Own forecasting, account assignments, processes, and capacity planning focusing on renewal, retention, expansion, and customer satisfaction
- Interact with customers of all levels (incl. C-level) through multiple channels (emails, chats, calls, and in-person meetings)
- Execute on all successive phases of the customer journey, including consulting on change management, leading strategy sessions, and partnering with Account Management counterparts on business reviews and renewal/expansion touch points
- Partner with customers to understand their strategic goals, priorities, and desired business outcomes
- Project manage customers through accomplishing a successful delivery of success plans and provide coaching and best practices to improve the adoption of Beekeeper
- Handle customer/internal escalations and deal personally with difficult customer situations and issues. Work with the relevant teams to identify, prioritize and resolve customer issues in order to meet customer objectives and goals
- Collaborate closely with Key Account Managers to identify expansion opportunities and growth within your customer portfolio and drive usage, adoption and value realization in order to meet or exceed adoption and net retention targets
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Sales, Product, Engineering, Marketing, and Operations and feed “Product Intelligence” and “Customer Intelligence” to the product, engineering, sales and customer success teams
What we look for in you
- Fluent German and English
- Minimum of 5+ years of relevant work experience, thereof two or more years of B2B SaaS experience working in a leadership role in Customer Success, Account Management, Consulting, or Sales in a Software context
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and lead by example
- Proven leadership and interpersonal skills with the ability to successfully coach, lead and develop a team
- Strong relationship skills, supported by strategic consulting skills and technical curiosity
- Strong understanding of business drivers, processes, and delivering solutions that meet customer’s needs and expected business outcomes
- Ability to analyze and enhance best practices, processes, and procedures to improve efficiency and effectiveness of customer-facing teams focusing on customer needs
- Experience managing a Customer Success Team. Ability to drive customer success and align within complex organizational structures, building trust and communicating effectively with a broad range of stakeholders, from C-Suite Executives to Department Leads to day-to-day Beekeeper users
- Proven effectiveness with difficult customer situations and expectation management
- Strong project management skills both internal and external
- Driven, process-oriented person with the ability to effectively balance competing priorities and make decisions that best support Beekeeper, the team, and the customer
- Curious and can adapt quickly and enjoy a dynamic and ever-changing environment
- Excellent communications skills, both in written and verbal communications, with the ability to deliver effective group presentations, group facilitation and one-on-one consultation
- Strong background in Software Consulting or Project Management
- Experience with Salesforce CRM and/or CS Software
- Technical understanding of APIs & integrations
- Experience in conducting in-person or online training
- Fluent in French
Who we are
Beekeeper believes in the potential of every single employee. That’s why we’ve built the essential platform for frontline workers. We help organizations digitally enable their frontline, to boost productivity, quality, and safety, and be more agile.
We are based in Zurich,in the US, and Oakland with additional offices in Berlin and Krakow. These locations support companies in more than 150 countries.
To check out Perks and Benefits, please see our FAQ page
At Beekeeper, we celebrate diversity! All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.