Under the direction of the Customer Success Manager, the Customer Success Representative I is responsible for the day-to-day dealer orders and interactions, while contributing to the growth of the company by performing a high level of customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Communicate with dealers via phone and email
- Process orders in a timely fashion (average 25+ orders per day)
- Assist dealers in a timely, prompt, professional and friendly manner
- Provide knowledgeable answers to our dealers regarding product, pricing, and availability
- Help dealers navigate our e-commerce and assist in the ordering process
- Research and solve dealer concerns and/or problems
- Attend and actively participate in scheduled meetings
- Provide high level of customer service
- Manages $1-6 Million in Order Volume
- Manage 1 Key Account over 500k
- Follow & Demonstrate BCI Acrylic’s Core Values
Education and/or Experience
- Requires an Associates Degree or 2 – 3 years of related experience
- High level of computer literacy, to include MS Office
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work with others
- Ability to complete purchase orders, schedules and assigned reports.
In addition to offering medical, dental, and vision insurance, BCI Acrylic also offers 401(k) & 401(k) matching, paid holidays, paid time off, and an employee assistance program. We also provide company-paid short-term and long-term disability, as well as group life insurance.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties and responsibilities of this position, the employee will be sitting at a desk 90% of the time. Specific vision requirements for this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee works in an office environment. The noise level in the work environment is consistent with normal office noise levels.
The above statement reflects the general details necessary to describe the principle functions of the occupation describes and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work that may be inherent in the occupation.
BCI Acrylic Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer