Bark.com – Customer Success Agent
About the role
Bark was voted the 6th fastest growing company in the UK (Sunday Tech Track 100 awards) and we show no signs of slowing down. With 100% YoY growth for the last 3 years, we’re breaking new records monthly and are consistently recruiting, looking for bright and ambitious people to join our rapidly growing business. We have the start up feel, with all the security of a hugely successful business.
We have an amazing company culture at Bark, where we invest in good people and talent is nurtured. We work hard and play hard here, with epic socials and weekly bonding over our prosecco and beer tap.
We are looking for Customer Service Executives to join our team (no experience necessary). You’ll be the first point of contact for the professionals who use us and your role will be to ensure they understand how to make the most of the platform. We are looking for energetic and enthusiastic people with a flare for sales to come and make a difference to our team.
- Be a product expert, assisting new and existing professionals with any queries that they may have
- Taking inbound calls from our professionals
- Onboarding new professionals to the platform and selling credits to get them started (all our sales are warm sales!)
- Talk with prospective professionals, discussing the benefits of Bark and how we can help them grow their business
- Assisting with the day to day team inbox (we use Zendesk)
We have different shifts to cover the different countries we operate in, so do require some flexibility. The business operating hours are 8:00am to 1:00am Monday to Friday and 9:00am to 6:00pm on Saturday and Sunday.
The current shifts are:
- 8:00am to 5:00pm
- 9:00am to 6:00pm
- 12:00pm to 9:00pm
- 4:30pm to 1:00am
Anyone working the late shift gets dinner provided on Friday night and a cab provided by us as well as a premium for hours worked after 9:00pm.
- Uncapped commission
- Average Customer Success Executives earn £30,000 per annum or more
- Up to £24,000 base salary + average £6,000+ commission
- Extremely generous commission structure (all sales are warm sales!)
- Share options in our rapidly growing company whose founders have a proven track record
- Private health and dental insurance
- Monthly socials and massive parties
- Fully stocked kitchen, excellent snacks and weekly team lunches
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Regular wellness days
- Weekly prizes for top performers
- Exceptional attention to detail
- An interest in sales – no experience required (some of our previous top billers have had no experience at all!)
- Ability to multitask, handling multiple email enquiries, calls and admin
- Fluent spoken and written English, with a clear and confident communication style
- Driven and motivated with great work ethic
- An eagerness to learn and progress within the company
- Self starter