Banyan Security is an innovative Zero Trust Network Access start-up headquartered in San Francisco with visionary founders, top-notch VC partners, Fortune 500 flagship customers, that is disrupting the $10B VPN remote access market. Our mission is to deliver a security platform that enables the employees of our customers to remotely access services in today’s hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
About the Job
This is an incredible opportunity to get in early at a Pre-IPO Cyber Security company on a mission to modernize network access. The Customer Success Manager will lead customers in their efforts to adopt our product and drive value for their business. In this role, you’ll work directly with our customers to provide security and operations expertise, leveraging deep knowledge of best practices in the Zero Trust ecosystem.
What You’ll Do
- Be the trusted advisor to your portfolio of customers
- Drive business outcomes and goals with your customers
- Work with Banyan customers to ensure the successful deployments of our security solutions
- Address technical issues that customers face during on-boarding and product use
- Advocate for your customers, delivering value across the entire lifecycle
- Deliver onsite or remote training and services to customers
- Educate customers about new products and feature enhancements
- Build collateral to help customers help themselves: knowledge base articles, documentation, code samples, webinars, etc.
What You’ll Bring
The Customer Success Engineer is a technologist who understands the challenges organizations face in integrating innovative security technologies into complex IT environments across heterogeneous environments. You have engineering depth, a customer-first mentality, and the drive to ensure customers achieve their business and security objectives with our products. You can explain complex software concepts to customers simply and clearly.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or an Engineering discipline, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in a customer-facing technical position at a software company, as a Technical Account Manager, Support Engineer, Solutions Engineer, or equivalent role
- Passion for solving customer issues and advocating for their success in a fast paced, highly technical environment
- Experience with identity and access technologies – SSO, SAML, OIDC, RBAC
- Experience with cloud platforms – AWS, Azure, GCP
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- This is a remote job, based in the LATAM
- English language proficiency
- Experience working in fast-paced startups
- Knowledge of the Zero Trust ecosystem and competitors
- Experience with cloud security and permissions systems – VPC, Security Groups, IAM
- Experience building and connecting APIs together, and working directly to help customers build API integrations
- Operational knowledge of networking protocols
- Experience with network security – IPSEC, SSL-VPN, NAT, GRE
- Experience with endpoint security software – Antivirus, DLP, IPS, NAC
- Competitive salary + Early-stage stock options
- Career promotion opportunities
- Flexible PTO
- 100% Fully Funded Individual Healthcare Premiums
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- 401(k) + Additional Benefits
- Mandatory company shut down between Christmas and New Years
- Mutual respect and inclusive culture with an emphasis on learning/teaching
- Ability to work from anywhere (including our centrally located office in San Francisco)
- Virtual happy hours and quarterly team-building events, a fun culture, and exhilarating work environment
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies
Banyan does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Banyan employee. Banyan will not pay fees to any third-party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered the property of Banyan.