Axurians are passionate professionals! We value the obsession towards efficiency and trust mature people to deal with all the freedom we provide in our environment. We truly believe in the values of respect and true ownership, since these are essential to maintain the climate of our culture and an excellent relationship with our customers. We are guided by the premises of “more data, less opinion” and intellectual humility. At Axur, you will directly work with the latest technology in a challenging environment and have the autonomy to bring your own ideas and make your own decisions!
This opportunity, like all our other openings, is also open to professionals with disabilities (PwD).
We are looking for a Customer Success Analyst to join our team, performing a support role in planning and executing actions focused on portfolio expansion. We are looking for an organized, communicative, proactive person who is willing to seek solutions so that the client is always at the center of our decisions, which results in the growth of the whole Axur team. And you can choose whether you will work in the office, in Porto Alegre-RS, or remotely, from anywhere in the world!
A typical workday may include:
- Analyze data and execute playbooks that directly impact customer health;
- Plan and execute actions focused on portfolio expansion;
- Perform actions so that the client reaches and perceives the achievement of the expected results (Account Success Plan and Executive Business Review);
- Manage conflicts and solve eventual problems by activating the involved areas (retention);
- To seek solutions so that the client is always at the center of our decisions.
- Experience with Customer Success.
- Intermediate English;
- Intermediate Spanish;
- Knowledge of CS platforms.
- Flexible benefit (food/ meal) of R$ 880,00 per month;
- Health insurance and dental plans (Bradesco Top Nacional);
- Home office assistance;
- Annual Employee Bonus Plan of up to four salaries linked to the company’s results;
- Possibility of Employee Stock Options (equity participation in the company);
- Anywhere Office work model;
- Super flexible hours;
- A culture focused on the individual development of axurians;
- Agreements and partnerships for the well-being of Axurians (TotalPass and Posher);
- Agreements and partnerships for individual development (Coursera, Udemy, OpenEnglish, Fisk, MBA USP ESALQ and others);
- Internal Rewards Programs (Best Recruiters and others);
- Parental Leave Program (Pregnant; Companion Pregnant; Adopter and Adaptation period).