Axon – Customer Success Manager
Join Axon and be a Force for Good.
At Axon, we’re on a mission to Protect Life. We’re explorers, pursuing society’s most critical safety and justice issues with our ecosystem of devices and cloud software. Like our products, we work better together. We connect with candor and care, seeking out diverse perspectives from our customers, communities, and each other.
Life at Axon is fast-paced, challenging, and meaningful. Here, you’ll take ownership and drive real change. Constantly grow as you work hard for a mission that matters at a company where you matter.
Reports to: Director, Sales Engineering & Professional Services
Direct Reports: N/A
- Provide excellent customer service and technical support daily to our largest customers making sure their expectations are exceeded.
- Manage customer account information in Salesforce and Gainsight and ensure it is up to date with goals, contacts, and key needs.
- Track metrics for customer goals and plan quarterly business reviews with customers on their initiative; while working with the Sales team on customer expansion.
- Use a data-driven approach to identify customers that are top users and training plans for others to increase adoptions of solutions.
- Collaborate daily with both external customers and internal employees for a smooth resolution of issues.
- Have high availability and will assist customers if any issues occur outside of normal business hours.
- Document and track any processes or issues, providing feedback and updates to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage any requested projects or assignments involving your customers, acting as a liaison between Axon and the agency.
- 3+ years in a customer-facing technical support (troubleshooting) role
- Team player focused on long-term results
- Bilingual: French and English an asset
- Excellent and proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships and technical projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong written and verbal communication
- Strategic and creative problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency in Software as a Service (SAAS) value propositions
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Windows OS, Microsoft Networking, and Active Directory
- Understanding of SAAS, Cloud providers/solutions
- Basic knowledge of computer hardware, operating systems, and storage devices
- Salesforce, Gainsight, JIRA, and Microsoft Dynamics knowledge an asset
- Solutions Sales Experience an asset
Don’t meet every single requirement? That’s ok. At Axon, we Aim Far. We think big with a long-term view because we want to reinvent the world to be a safer, better place. We are also committed to building diverse teams that reflect the communities we serve.
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they check every box in the job description. If you’re excited about this role and our mission to Protect Life but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed here, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
The above job description is not intended as, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all duties, responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job. The job description may change or be supplemented at any time in accordance with business needs and conditions.
Some roles may also require legal eligibility to work in a firearms environment.
Axon’s mission is to Protect Life and is committed to the well-being and safety of its employees as well as Axon’s impact on the environment. All Axon employees must be aware of and committed to the appropriate environmental, health, and safety regulations, policies, and procedures. Axon employees are empowered to report safety concerns as they arise and activities potentially impacting the environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes justice, advances equity, values diversity, and fosters inclusion. We’re committed to hiring the best talent — regardless of race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances — and empowering all of our employees so they can do their best work. If you have a disability or special need that requires assistance or accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please email [email protected]. Please note that this email address is for accommodation purposes only. Axon will not respond to inquiries for other purposes.