AvidXchange – Senior Manager of Customer Success
AvidXchange is hiring a Senior Manager, Customer Success to lead the Media vertical customer success initiative. The Senior Manager, Customer Success will report to the VP, Customer Success and provide a proactive, programmatic, and long-term vision of the client’s journey with AvidXchange while ensuring a best-in-class Customer Success framework is executed. This role will focus on leading the Customer Success team and the growth and retention of media buyers and suppliers, developing strong C-level relationships with top enterprise accounts, and ensuring proper resource alignment to business needs.
Provide executive oversight for the CSM team; including new customer assignments
Align CSMs to partner with Sales to help ensure renewals and expansion opportunities are identified and closed successfully
Oversee the customer lifecycle to proactively drive adoption and ensure ongoing client satisfaction and retention
Partner with Marketing to identify successful customers and turn them into advocates
Hold weekly 1:1’s with teammates to ensure customer growth and retention activities are on track to meet revenue goals
Lead monthly customer deep dive meetings and MBRs with internal stakeholders
Ensure swift resolution of customer issues, by leveraging resources from cross-functional teams within Avid
Support CSMs in Media contract renewals
Serve as an approver for all monthly and quarterly customer reporting
Lead, motivate, and develop a team of CSMs who drive business value with customers
An analytical and metrics-driven work style
Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and highly organized
Excellent communication and presentation skills
Proven customer management skills with large and complex accounts
Accountability for driving revenue through customer expansion (referrals and cross-sells)
5 years of customer success management/leadership working with enterprise customers
Experience working with advertising agencies and corporate clients
Knowledge of media and media buying
Willingness to travel (~30% of the time)
Conflict resolution and negotiations skills
Lightsaber and suit of armor a plus
AvidXchange is a leading provider of accounts payable (“AP”) automation software and payment solutions for middle-market businesses and their suppliers. By trade, we are a technology company, but if you ask anyone who works here, they’ll tell you our people are at the core of who we are. We focus on creating a culture of Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging, and are proud to be a safe place where teammates can bring their whole selves to work. At AvidXchange, mindset is everything. We are Connected as People, Growth Minded, and Customer Obsessed. These three mindsets represent our culture – who we are, who we’ve always been, and they guide us to improve every day. Since our founding in 2000 in Charlotte, NC, we’ve created a company of over 1,600 teammates working in one of our 5 offices across the U.S., or remotely. AvidXchange is proud to be Certified™ as a Great Place to Work®. The prestigious recognition is based on anonymous data from our teammates and makes official what our teammates have known for years – that AvidXchange is a Great Place to Work®.
Who you are:
- A go-getter with an entrepreneurial mindset – means you are not afraid of taking risks, winning big, or facing the unknown.
- Someone who understands that business is people-centric. Connecting with others as humans first allow you to develop mutually beneficial working relationships.
- Focused on making a difference for our customers. AvidXchange exists to help solve complex problems for our customers so we can all realize our potential.
What you’ll get:
AvidXchange teammates (we call them AvidXers) get the perks and prestige of a publicly traded tech company paired with the flexibility of a founder-led startup. We help our AvidXers develop as professionals and as human beings, providing work/life balance, development programs, competitive benefits and equity options. At AvidXchange, we are building more than a tech company – we are building an experience. We remain committed to a culture where you can fully be ‘you’ – connected with others, chasing big goals, and making a meaningful impact. If you want to help us grow while realizing your potential and creating stories you’ll tell for years, you’ve come to the right place.
Our Teammates Enjoy:
- Unlimited PTO
- 11 Holidays (8 company recognized & 3 floating holidays)
- 16 hours per year of paid Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- Competitive Healthcare
- High Deductible Health Plan Option that has a $0 monthly premium for teammate-only coverage
- 100% AvidXchange paid Dental Base Plan Coverage
- 100% AvidXchange paid Life Insurance
- 100% AvidXchange paid Long-Term Disability
- 100% AvidXchange paid Short-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – Provides counseling services, legal and financial consultations, and health advocacy for Teammates and their eligible dependents
- Retirement 401k Matches up to 4%
- Parental Leave: 8 weeks 100% paid by AvidXchange*
- Discounts on Pet, Home, and Auto insurance
- BrightDime Financial Wellness Tool offered free to teammates
- WeeCare Childcare Service: helps teammates find affordable daycare, childcare, and tutors 40% less expensive than traditional daycare centers
- Perks at Work: a free discount program that provides teammates the opportunity to save on items from electronics, movie tickets, car buying, vacations, and more
- Tuition Reimbursement up to the federal maximum of $5,250**
- Hybrid Workplace Flexibility
- Free Parking
*Must be full-time for at least 3 months
**Must be full-time for at least one year
Equal Employment Opportunity
AvidXchange is an equal-opportunity employer. AvidXchange is committed to equal employment opportunity in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. AvidXchange will not discriminate against applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis. This includes but is not limited to veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, and physical or mental disability.