Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Atlassian Customer Success Managers (CSMs) strive to help customers realise the value in their Atlassian investment. They engage customers to unlock early and sustained business outcomes. This is done by delivering standard methodologies at scale to support product adoption, solution expansion, and long-term growth of customer users.
As a CSM, you are a technology and use case specialist, demonstrating a deep understanding of the Atlassian customer journey from implementation to adoption and expansion. You are equipped to guide customers over their hurdles, delivering value through proactive and programmatic customer engagement – whether the customer is establishing an Agile product delivery methodology, optimising Developer Tools automation, building new collaboration communities, or improving IT services.
In this role, you’ll cut across multiple products and solution practice areas. You’ll interact with a variety of customer profiles to support the successful adoption and expansion of their Atlassian solution investment. CSMs also reach into all parts of Atlassian as the primary champion of the user’s cause!
On your first day, we’ll expect you to have:
- Experience in relationship management or account management with a preference for prior SaaS or scaled customer success or services experience
- Understanding of common Jira and Confluence end-user use cases and ways of working, with ability to demonstrate those use cases, and understanding of configuration trade-offs
- A data-driven approach to customer management to prioritise time around risk, and mitigating churn through customer engagement, as well unlocking growth opportunities
- Ability to build collaborative relationships internally across product, sales, support and marketing to facilitate a flawless customer experience
- Experience with one of the following: agile ways of working, project management, DevOps and automation, or IT service management
- Rock-solid work and time management in a high volume customer-facing environment
More about our Team
Our Customer Success Managers are a globally distributed team of Atlassian solution advocates who are passionate about enabling and accelerating customer success. As a part of the team, you’ll engage with customer organisations to help them deliver an impactful solution to their users. CSMs are the trusted point of contact whom customers can rely on to help them get the most out of Atlassian products and attain their ideal solution for team collaboration. At Atlassian, you’ll have a direct impact on millions of users, fast! You won’t get frustrated with bureaucracy or slow decision-making, because we encourage innovative thinking. We don’t just want to know your opinions, we want to see your ideas in action. We hire great people and then trust them to be outstanding.
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we’re motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.