Aryaka is the global leader in fully managed SD-WAN and SASE services. Delivered as-a-service for a variety of modern deployments, we make it easy for enterprises to consume network and network security solutions. Aryaka uniquely combines innovative SD-WAN and security technology with a global network and a managed service approach to offer the industry’s best customer and application experience. Coupled with being recognized for the 2nd year in a row by Gartner’s “Voice of the Customer and listed on the “Inc. 5000 America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies” our clients include hundreds of global enterprises, including several from the esteemed Fortune 100. We have strong partnerships with companies that include Palo Alto Networks, Check Point Software Technologies, as examples, and we are backed by incredible investors that include Goldman Sachs, Third Point Ventures, and others. We are actively seeking top talent to join our growing team. Are you ready?
Why Aryaka –
We have won “Great Places to Work” World-Wide for 3 consecutive years because we have an amazing company culture that is inviting, collaborative, supportive, and inclusive to our employees. We encourage our employees to expand their knowledge base and provide the tools to help them get there. We are always innovating and looking at ways to improve and expand, and we listen to our employees and their ideas. We have an amazing group of very respected “Thought Leaders” who are always open to mentoring. We consider ourselves great Corporate Citizens which we show through our “Women In Technology” Program as well as others. Our Benefits are World-Class, we have flexible PTO, and a flexible work structure to allow you to maximize on your work/life balance. As Aryakans, we are 100% dedicated to being an equal opportunity employer and supporter of Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging. All candidates from all backgrounds, ethnicities, genders, and gender identity are strongly encouraged to apply. Aryaka considers the “whole person” without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, or veteran status.
You will have –
- BA/BS degree in Business, Computer Science, or closely related field
- 15+years of experience in Customer Success Management, and/or Business Strategy
Bird’s eye view of your role – Aryaka, the Cloud-First WAN company, brings agility, simplicity, and a great experience to consuming the WAN-as-a-service. An optimized global network and innovative technology stack delivers the industry’s #1 managed SD-WAN service and sets the gold standard for application performance. Aryaka’ s Smart Services platform offers connectivity, application acceleration, security, cloud networking and insights, leveraging global orchestration and provisioning. The company’s customers include hundreds of regional and global enterprises including several in the Fortune 100.
- As a senior leader of our global Customer Success organization, you will build, lead, and develop a world-class teamof customer success professionals across all three geographies (North America, EMEA and APAC)
- Influence growth by developing and executing strategies focused on creating customer value in partnership with other teams (Sales, Product, Support)
- Limit churn by leading a team to deliver outstanding experiences that drive best in class customer retention, expansion, adoption and renewal with new and existing customers
- Optimize the customer experience and lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction, and overall health scores by leveraging reporting to drive data-driven insights on customer behavior
- Lead and manage the customer renewals, expansion and upsells by partnering with Sales, Product and Support by instituting playbooks and upsell/renewals processes
- Refine team KPIs and objectives and manage performance to meet those goals
- Act as Voice of the Customer to provide visibility into wins, challenges and/or escalations
- Deliver to the company’s global growth targets and manage the team to key metrics through operational execution.
- Contribute to Aryaka’s customer success vision and strategy
- Develop CXO relationships and engage with customer leadership in key forums like the customer advisory board.
- Prioritize investment of resources across the team for effective customer engagement
- Evolve processes, engagement methodology, customer success model and tool requirements
What will you bring –
- Strong track record of building and developing teams in the CS space with focus on enterprise software.
- Expertise in global team management and creating holistic strategies for cross functional engagement
- Demonstrate high touch relationships with global enterprise organizations
- Deep passion about the customer experience and relationships with an inspiring and persuasive approach.
- Exceptional communication and analytical skills
- Understanding of SD-WAN networking, SASE space is a plus
What’s in it for you? (EVP – Employee Value Proposition) –
Work for a global, fast-growing SD-WAN and SASE innovator. Be a part of a company culture that embraces diversity and inclusivity.
Aryaka Networks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and supporter of Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging. All candidates from all backgrounds, ethnicities, genders, and gender identity are strongly encouraged to apply. Aryaka considers the “whole person” without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, or veteran status.
Third Party Agency Notice: Aryaka does not accept unsolicited resumes from 3rd party agencies. Should any agency send a resume to any employee within Aryaka without explicit invitation, the resume will be considered a gift and no fee will be paid. All agencies must have a signed contract from Talent Acquisition management prior to any engagement. #LI-Remote