Aptean is changing. Our bespoke ERP solutions are transforming a huge range of global businesses, from food producers to manufacturers. In a world of generic enterprise software, we provide targeted solutions that bring together the very best technology and drive greater results. With over 3000 employees, 50 different products and a global client base, there’s no better time to advance your career at Aptean.
Customer Success Representative:
Deliver a world class customer experience by focusing on customer business outcomes, resulting in best in-class NPS results.
We’re hiring a Customer Success Representative who considers themselves the following: You’re obsessed with delivering top-tier customer success service and pride yourself on exceeding customer expectations. You’re a team player who can assist in managing the full customer life cycle. You have a proven track record of acting as a trusted advisor to your customer. You’re a creative thinker leveraging key insights from datasets to tell a story. You’re a critical problem solver, demonstrates empathy and is hungry to create a world-class customer experience every day.
As a Customer Success Representative, you’ll work collaboratively to ensure the satisfaction and retention of our customers by providing exceptional customer service. Interacting daily with your customers and teams, you’ll help execute data-driven strategies that fully maximize ROI and product adoption across our customer base. Your elevated customer relations skills, resourcefulness, and ongoing eagerness to learn will drive success in this role.
Collaborating with Customer Success team members to manage all assigned tasks to achieve customer goals and key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Partner with Customer Success Director to own the entire customer lifecycle and act as main contact for customers.
- Experience with Customer Journey Mapping
- Create Customer Experience and Health Playbooks, execute and drive
- Experience with NPS program
- Work cross-functionally to develop customer solution plans
- Identify churn risk and build strategy to prevent/reduce churn
- Establish multi-level relationships Internal and External
- Monitor product usage and creatively engage to drive adoption
- Ability to drive and successfully launch events
- Client Satisfaction and Account Management where the Customer Success Representative must ensure that their assigned clients are “raving fans” of the product, service and company.
- Ensure internal and customer meetings are scheduled, productive and accurately documented for future reference.
- Maintain accurate data and project details
- Support ongoing Customer Experience Improvement project efforts
- Provide excellent customer service and support through effective communication and a high attention to detail
- Keep up to date with best practices
- 5+ years of experience with a desire to learn new skills in the software industry
- Strong project and time management as well as organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with an openness to providing feedback
- Previous B2B SaaS (Software as a Service) Customer Success, Account Management, consulting and/or sales experience would be highly valued.
- Experience with Survey tools
- 5+ years experience in Customer Success or customer-facing role in Software Industry
- Fluent in English
- Comfortable with presenting to clients and global internal teams
- Excited to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Able to demonstrate empathy and develop a strong rapport with customers and across the global organisation
- Obsessed with improving customer experience and daily life at work
- An excellent communicator. You need to be able to recognize different customer motivations and needs and communicate effectively across multiple stakeholders.
- A creative, out-of-the-box thinker. You need to take a concept from ideation through validation and execution.
- Comfortable with ambiguity, uncertainty, and autonomy
- Able to prioritize the critical few from the trivial many
- Able to come up with creative and innovative solutions to problems
- Ability to draw insights and learnings from data and surveys to optimize customer experience strategy
- Proven experience building relationships with all levels within an organization
- Comfortable analyzing data sets to craft a compelling story
- Strong organizational skills and must be detail-oriented
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com
- Strong Excel Skills (advanced Lookup functionality and structuring of pivot tables) and competency with Microsoft Office suite
What you’ll need:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and be able to work effectively in partnership with clients.
- Superior troubleshooting, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Self-motivated, strong work ethic, and positive a “can do” mentality.
- Strong organizational skills and effective planning.
If you share our mindset, you can share in our success. To find out more about joining Aptean, get in touch today.
Learn from our differences. Celebrate our diversity. Grow and succeed together.
Aptean pledges to promote a company culture where diversity, equity and inclusion are central. We are committed to applying this principle as we interact with our customers, build our teams, cultivate our leaders and shape a company in which any employee can succeed, regardless of race, color, sex, national origin, sexuality and gender identity, religion, disability or age. Celebrating our diverse experiences, opinions and beliefs allows us to embrace what makes us unique and to use this as an asset in bringing innovative solutions to our customer base.
“At Aptean, our global and diverse employee base is our greatest asset. It is through embracing and understanding our differences that we are able to harness our individual power to maximize the success of our customers, our employees and our company.” – TVN Reddy