AppOmni thrives off the success of our customers, and we’re looking for a strategic, growth-focused, and results-driven Customer Success Manager to engage and enable AppOmni’s customers. Our Customer Success team serves as the primary advocate for our customers, guiding them along a path to success and engaging resources across AppOmni to accelerate the adoption of the AppOmni product.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for driving the full customer lifecycle to show value and ensure customers are actively engaged and fully recognizing the potential of the AppOmni product. Partnering directly with the customer’s team, you’ll have polished communication and a strong presence, coupled with the unique ability to act as a trusted advisor and expert on the AppOmni product.
- Manage all post-sales activity for AppOmni’s customers in the APAC region through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning, and execution
- Be consultative and build in-depth relationships and a complete understanding of customer business goals and objectives
- Ensure that a plan is in place with each customer for deployment, change management, and adoption programs
- Introduce and implement new products and features as they become available, with the support of the local on-the-ground Solutions Engineer.
- Increase customer retention by conducting regular check-in calls for tactical items, and performing strategic business reviews for alignment of objectives and outcomes
- Track accounts to identify churn risk and work actively to eliminate that risk
- Be the voice of the customer to our internal stakeholders (engineering, product, sales, and executive leadership teams) and provide internal feedback on how AppOmni can better serve our enterprise customers
- Work closely with Product on identification and tracking of product improvement requests, troubleshooting, and bugs
- Evangelize customer success stories with the Marketing team
- Above all, put the customer’s needs first
What You Bring
- Experience in customer success, consulting, or account management.
- Experience working directly with large enterprise customers and C-level executives.
- SaaS security experience a major plus
- Working knowledge of common SaaS solutions such as Salesforce, M365, Zoom, ServiceNow, Workday is desired.
- Desire to grow a Customer Success team in the region.
- Self-driven and self-motivated individual who enjoys a fast-moving and constantly changing environment. Startup experience is a plus.
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with the ability to establish credibility with multiple stakeholders
- Has handled difficult customers or situations and can demonstrate resolutions.
- Proficiency in Salesforce, Gainsight, and Zendesk preferred.
- You enjoy planning, adjusting, executing, winning, and celebrating as a team
- A flexible, remote-first company, with
- A team of talented individuals who love answering questions
- A high bar for quality and commitment to self-improvement and personal growth, and
- An open mind for new ideas and methodologies, offering
- Competitive salary and benefit options, as well as
- Opportunities and support for massive career growth
We believe in cultivating excellence – within ourselves, and in the work that we do. Our team of customer-centric, data-driven experts is brought together by the shared passion to create tools for the greater good. Our tribe is determined to make a difference, to positively impact our way of life by securing the technology that is changing the world.
We believe in being a trusted and transparent partner to our customers, and we are fervent about providing them with high-quality, useable, and dependable software focused on the human experience, built out of a culture of competition and a deep understanding of their needs and goals.
We value our people and know that wellness and a healthy work/life balance enable you to thrive and bring us your best. An autonomous schedule, flexible commute, and freedom from punching a clock mean you are empowered to enjoy life, work when inspired, and be available when needed.
AppOmni is a leading provider of SaaS Security Management software. The company was founded by a team of security veterans from top SaaS providers and cybersecurity vendors, and its customer base includes global leaders across technology, healthcare, banking, and finance as well as many of the most well-known cybersecurity providers.
AppOmni’s patented technology scans APIs, security controls, and configuration settings to compare the current state of enterprise SaaS deployments against best practices and business intent. The solution offers fast deployment, instant visibility, and makes it easy for security and IT teams to secure their entire SaaS environment from each vendor to every end user. As SaaS applications evolve, AppOmni stays current with all updates and releases to keep customer environments secure over time.