Amped HQ is growing… fast!!
We need the best of the best to come and contribute to our staff & clients.
The Customer Success Manager role is critical to the team and business growth, culture, and operations mainly through end-to-end operational experience.
With unprecedented client and employee retention, Amped HQ is out to disrupt the industry in opportunities for both clients and employees. Bringing together the best talent, leadership & systems while fostering real relationships, personal & professional growth and opportunities all in a fun environment has Amped HQ taking outsourcing & the industry norm to a new level.
With our core values being, people first, innovation, and growth, you will have close proximity to senior management, access to powerful tools and resources, and growth opportunities for you to upskill in areas of your choice.
The Customer Success Manager will work across the business to carry out the following responsibilities:
- To build relationships with our existing clients, ensuring that delivery is fulfilled as a first and foremost – additionally, communicating our “value” by way of updates and intimacy.
- In time could be associated with upselling / ensuring we are at the forefront of customer’s minds when it comes to new roles.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients to increase customer loyalty and retention.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and implement strategies that drive client satisfaction and revenue growth.
- Monitor customer satisfaction metrics and develop action plans to address issues.
- Analyze customer data and provide insights to internal teams to improve customer experience and drive product innovation.
- Ensure that customers receive timely and effective support for any issues or concerns.
- Manage customer onboarding and training programs to ensure the successful adoption of our products and services.
- Provide regular reports to management on customer success metrics, trends, and issues.
- Engage in active communication with staffing clients (email, Zoom, Slack).
- Provide listening, understanding, and action points for clients who are having issues with their team members.
The Customer Success Manager role requires:
- 3-5 years CSM experience, previous BPO experience is a basic requirement, who will work on flexible schedule arrangements.
- Incredible English (written and verbal) with amazing interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of building and maintaining strong relationships with customers.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Experience with customer success software and tools.
What’s in it for you?
Amped HQ is growing and taking a different approach to outsourcing. With a young leadership team and a focus on delivery, the shackles are off when it comes to planning your day. We prioritize, we deliver, we have fun and we support one another. Our company goes above and beyond for its employees to ensure that there are:
- Permanent work from home
- Complete WFH set-up
- Great career development opportunities
- Flexible working environment
- Energetic international team
- Cultural focus on staff health and wellness
- Close proximity to senior management
- Focus on personal development and growth
- Yearly appraisal
- Monthly gratitude event
- Competitive salary package
The application process consists of screening, an initial and second interview with HR then the Operations Team, and a final interview. Hit the Apply button if you are interested and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!