Working at Amity is an exciting opportunity to step up your career and work in one of the coolest and fastest-growing tech scale-ups in the market.🔥We are backed by leading VCs and we raised more than $30M to date. Since our founding in 2020, we went from 40 to 250+ employees (with over 27 nationalities 🌏), 1 to 4 offices (Bangkok, London, Milan, and Miami), and 0 to 100+ global clients, including leading companies such as Unilever, Pernod Ricard, Air Asia, Kaizen Gaming and more.
Our platform – the Amity Social Cloud – allows companies to easily transform their existing apps into social networks by adding ready-to-use social components such as chat, like buttons, user profiles, social feeds, and video stories. Built on top of this, we provide an employee communication platform, called Eko, aimed at allowing enterprises to reach all of their staff, no matter their size, location, industry, or distribution of staff.
For more information about AmityEko visit https://www.amityeko.com/!
- A Customer Success Manager, as the face of the company, plays a big part in providing the best customer service to the clients. This role makes scheduled follow up with clients and collaborates with multiple internal teams to ensure that the client is well handled and satisfied.
- You will work closely with multi-national teams across different departments, like business development, customer success, product, and engineering team, who are passionate, open-minded, and ready for challenges every day.
Your day-to-day responsibilities:
- To manage key/ major customer touch points, including performing onboarding, effective product training, business reviews, and renewal discussions to ensure a fully engaged, seamless, and positive customer experience;
- To assemble a multi-faceted change management plan to ensure that the client adopts and uses the solution to increase engagement and for us to curb runaway churn and increase customer loyalty;
- To have an intimate knowledge of the product features and collaborate with the Product & Engineering, Business Development, and Customer Support Team to discuss and find solutions according to customers’ requirements and troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers;
- To work closely with the implementation team to integrate our software with external sources;
- To build exceptional relationships and convert your customers into product advocates, who are happy to provide testimonials and referrals, and to ensure retention targets are met;
- To obtain feedback from our customers in order to determine how we can grow as a company and improve our product to increase satisfaction and retention;
- To work closely with the Business Development Team on enterprise account expansion by proactively collecting, analyzing, and using data to track account health, identify and mitigate at-risk customers, discover new leads or upsell opportunities and propose a solution that is clearly aligned with the customer’s needs;
- To work closely with the Business Development and Customer Support Team in order to enhance existing customer relationships, as well as coordinate communication with the Product & Engineering Team in order to ensure on-time product delivery.
Your ideal profile:
- At least one year experience in account management in the technology or SaaS sector for enterprise client
- Strategic orientation and execution efficiency
- Able to drive customer engagement, handle difficult situations and challenges, and deliver with an exceptional customer service mindset
- Must be customer-centric and have the ability to adapt/respond to different customer personalities
- Comfortable working with all levels of management across the organization
- Combine technical know-how with empathy, patience, strong communication skills, and critical thinking
- A positive and friendly attitude with a willingness to innovate change is open and eager to learn
- Is self-motivated and can manage change in a positive manner
- Enjoy assisting other team members to define the best customer strategy
- Excellent in both English and Thai communication (written and verbal), interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Experience with CRM tools, Google productivity suite, or diagramming tools is an advantage
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management, Communications, IT, Telecommunications, or another related degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience
What’s in it for you:
- Check out more about our company, Bangkok team, and our benefits – https://www.amity.co/career/ba…