Amilia – Customer Success Manager
What you can expect:
As a member of the Customer Success department, you are responsible for optimizing the post-sale customer relationship. You serve as the primary point of contact for the customer and facilitate communication and collaboration of all delivery and support teams to ensure a smooth and positive customer experience. Working with several of our key customer accounts, you are a trusted advisor to ensure their own customers reach their ever-evolving desired outcomes.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the customers’ post-implementation journey;
- Establishing a trusted advisor relationship that works to ensure customer’s overall satisfaction and adoption of our product;
- Managing accounts with a focus on revenue growth and retention;
- Hitting upselling targets, limiting churn and generating referrals;
- Managing change and process improvement plans for customers to ensure an optimized platform;
- Identifying opportunities to develop new training materials designed to ensure successful customer onboarding;
- Simultaneously managing multiple customers who are at different points of their account lifecycle;
- Prioritizing and driving resolutions on escalated customer issues;
- Anticipating issues or needs with the client’s use of the product;
- Delivering effective and efficient communication, documentation and dissemination of information;
- Engaging with existing customers through scheduled outreach;
- Managing the renewal process and accurately forecasting renewals;
- Collaborating internally to ensure customers’ needs are met;
- Ensuring the client takes advantage of Amilia’s best practices to maximize their ROI;
- Performing quarterly and yearly strategic business reviews with clients;
- Monitoring activity and identifying trends in customer activity to assess potential churn risks;
- Meeting and exceeding quarterly KPIs based on customer engagement and usage of the product.
What we want from you:
- Bachelor or Diploma/Technical degree in Business Administration, or in any other relevant field;
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in a customer-facing role – B2B experience, an asset;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Account Management;
- Experience in a Sales role;
- Experience in the e-commerce or SaaS industry, a strong asset;
- Solid project management skills with strong business acumen;
- Ability to chair meetings, quarterly business reviews, and host webinars at all levels of the organization;
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, team worker, reliability and maturity;
- Enthusiastic and creative leadership with the ability to inspire others;
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth;
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models;
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (especially Excel), experience working with CRM (Salesforce);
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills;
- Bilingual (French; business functional);
- The ability to travel (when required).
What you will get from us:
- A competitive and progressive salary + commission;
- A group RRSP employer contribution up to 5%;
- A complete benefits package for you and your family;
- An Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and a Telemedicine service;
- A $750 wellness allowance per year;
- 4 weeks vacation and 8 sick days yearly;
- The possibility of working in the office or at home, and up to 3 months abroad per year *conditions apply;
- A strong work-life balance: flexible hours, and year-round mini-Fridays;
- Skill development opportunities through engaging workshops, trainings, access to Udemy and opportunities to attend conferences;
- Companywide and team bonding activities to connect with your peers throughout the year;
- Weekly Bootcamp and Yoga classes for Amilia;
- 25% discount on annual membership for STM and EXO;
- Up to 15 hours of group volunteering paid per year;
- In-office snacks, including fresh fruit baskets, coffee, beverages, and free drinks.
Who we are: Amilia is more than just a tech company – we’re a close-knit family made up of caring, entrepreneurial-minded individuals. Our multi-disciplinary team members will challenge and support you on every project.
What we do: We provide an eCommerce platform for activities and recreation. Our platform enables organizations to engage and connect with their community by making it easy to find, register, and pay for activities online.
How we do what we do: We provide all our team members with the tools and flexibility they need to succeed every day. We also put an emphasis on collaboration and encourage everyone to bring new ideas to the table, even if it’s outside of your department.
Why we do what we do: We’re not just here to sell software – we want to revolutionize the way recreation organizations leverage technology. Every Amilian is incredibly invested in our mission to disrupt the status quo and help our clients achieve great things.
Amilia is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity and encourages applications from women, members of visible minorities and ethnic groups, Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations of the Province of Quebec. Amilia is committed to providing a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Amilia’s strength lies in the sum of the ideas and innovations shared by its diverse and inclusive teams.