Own Customer Success Plan:
Drive customer alignment and goal-setting.
Orchestrate Amadeus’s roles in engaging customers in upfront goal-setting – including external meetings with (key) decision makers to agree on KPIs, methods for tracking, and Success Plan elements.
Co-create success plan with buyer/decision makers, codifying program value-driving outcomes
Set clear expectations on engagement model with stakeholders building stakeholder map, communicating the role of CSM, and with implementation communicating resource requirements, and risks, based on customer deployment readiness
If a new customer or new solution, participate in internal handover meetings organized by Account Manager to understand Account Plan and customer context.
New solution implementation:
Ensure early adoption and usage
Support the implementation team when sharing progress updates with key buyer/decision maker on the implementation journey
Lead final “go-live” meeting – with key administrators and decision maker post-implementation to align on deployment goals
Proactively check-in post-launch discussing key data points and tactically problem-solve ways to boost adoption
Manage ongoing customer health
Proactively review key metrics, reach out whenever they drop below target, and problem-solve ways to drive adoption
Share best practices for solution usage with customers. Engage Amadeus in consulting resources when necessary to conduct Health Checks.
Lead regular (quarterly or annual) business reviews to discuss whether Amadeus is progressing towards value and opportunities for improvement based on success charter and KPI tracking
Play a coordinating support role whenever customer runs into frustrating technical challenges by activating individuals with relevant expertise to address these and feeding back progress updates
Deliver and explain dashboards relevant to customers’ business outcomes
Advocate for customers internally through the prioritization process with Product Management Marketing and with Amadeus’s leadership engagement when necessary.
Support AM in renewals and expansion (upsell)
Identify upsell or expansion opportunities and engage with the relevant team (Pre-Sales and Account Management).
Check in regularly with AM to discuss opportunities for account growth (in line with AM account plan), and ways to address bottle-necks to growth
Support AM in renewals preparation, being pulled in by AM to share customer progress towards value (Customer Success Plan) that AM will use to drive renewals treatment
- Prior successful experiences where a significant amount of time was spent with customers, at all levels.
- Appetite to understand deep customer needs and their businesses. Demonstrated ability to advocate for customers internally.
- Curious and knowledgeable about Amadeus solutions. Can extract and present solution values to customers. Ability to develop network internally and at the customer.
- Prior roles such as Account Manager, Delivery Manager, Customer Care, Product Management, and IT Account Management.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business or any related subjects.
- The Customer Success Manager needs a deep understanding of the travel industry (players, trends, principles) and also of the customer whether large or small, airline or Travel Seller.
- The CSM will have to develop a sense of customer business drivers and well as their competitive landscape (what makes them successful)
Diversity & Inclusion
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and seek to hire the best candidate regardless of age, beliefs, disability, ethnicity, gender, or sexual orientation.