The Customers Success Manager (CSM) is the customer advocate within Amadeus and serves as the primary point of contact for an assigned portfolio of GMS-only customers. The objective of the CSM is to understand client needs/objectives, develop strategies and work in unison with our internal Amadeus teams to execute the projects and campaigns. The CSM will secure renewals by demonstrating value for Amadeus solutions and building strong relationships with our clients. The CSM must have a deep understanding of the Amadeus portfolio of products and the hospitality industry in general. The CSM works directly with their assigned group of GMS customers to grow customers’ revenues as well as the revenues of Amadeus.
The CSM is expected to ensure that their GMS customers are gaining the full benefit from the Amadeus products purchased as well as to identify opportunities where other Amadeus products may meet the needs of the customer. The CSM is responsible for regularly providing their customers with proactive information on ways to optimize the use of Amadeus products which ultimately leads to improved revenue for the CSM’s customers and Amadeus. The CSM also serves as an escalation point for their customers for concerns about services purchased. The CSM will be evaluated on the overall performance of their assigned portfolio (i.e., revenue generation), customer retention, and customer satisfaction.
- Drive customer usage and adoption of Amadeus Hospitality products
- Prove the value proposition agreed upon during the sales process
- Generate Amadeus Hospitality revenue through upsell and cross-sell and ensure clients are seeing the value of Amadeus products to allow for a seamless renewal contracting process.
In this role, you’ll / Your main responsibilities
- Exceed assigned retention goals by cultivating relationships with stakeholders across an assigned account
- Become a primary point of contact for optimization and usage of tools
- Evaluate the satisfaction of customers with a product to preemptively solve problems
- Gather Customer usage data relevant to product development
- Collect and share the business process and marketing best practices
- Participate in customer projects to handle the Amadeus Hospitality activities
- Identify and action opportunities to improve current usage and adoption of Amadeus Hospitality products and services
- Identify opportunities to expand the Amadeus Hospitality footprint within the account
- Responsible for total Customer Success function, serving as the central point of contact and product expert for assigned products
- Responsible for all customer communications, conflict resolution, and compliance with contractual deliverables. Provide revenue management, marketing, product optimization strategies, and budget suggestions in support of customers; drive effective strategies to achieve organic growth as well as expand business by creating value propositions to create opportunities proactively.
- Create value-driven material to share during client Business Review calls taking into consideration items such as booking patterns, customer profiles, competitive sets, system usage, marketing or media performance, and all demand marketing channels.
- Works with Sales, Product, and other internal departments to ensure that renewals and potentially new revenue opportunities are actioned.
About the ideal candidate
- Bachelor’s degree in a related business field required or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of combination marketing positions including use of CRM tools, email marketing, hospitality/eCommerce either in hospitality or for a Saas company
- Prior experience managing and optimizing a portfolio of customers
- Demonstrated experience of achieve financial goals in a marketing role
- Technical Expertise: Good knowledge and understanding of marketing in a service industry required, experience successfully delivering Email Marketing campaigns using CRM tools required; experience with workflow tools; knowledge of email design a plus, experience working in and maintaining databases for email marketing and/or CRM software
- Working knowledge of the Guest Management Solutions tool is highly desired.
What we can offer you
An extensive range of benefits including:
- You will be part of a multicultural team with international scope
- You will benefit from a permanent contract and a competitive employee benefits package such as a pension plan, travel, life, and healthcare insurance as well as a lunch allowance
- You’ll be joining one of the world’s top software companies to power better journeys
- You will be based in Barcelona Office (Hybrid model)
Diversity & Inclusion
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and seek to hire the best candidate regardless of age, beliefs, disability, ethnicity, gender, or sexual orientation.